Beginners and Beyond

Unclaimed lottery!! (Read 73 times)

Dad on the run.

So heard on the radio today that a 16 million dollar powerball lottery ticket went unclaimed! For me not to claim that much money I would have to be dead, just sayin'

Story here

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Mmmmm...beer

I sometimes have an irrational fear that I've thrown away a winning lottery ticket.  Not that I would ever know of course. lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

RSX

I hardly ever play except when I hear about sizable jackpots. I keep the tickets in a drawer and check them every now and then. If I ever hear the winning ticket was sold in my town, I will check sooner.

Walk-Jogger

I got an email yesterday informing me that I had won the Brazilian Lottery, $16 million. I couldn't be bothered to fill out and return the attached form though . . .

Retired &  Loving It

StartingOver42

faster than a glacier

I got an email yesterday informing me that I had won the Brazilian Lottery, $16 million. I couldn't be bothered to fill out and return the attached form though . . .

Yeah I get those. I randomly won a lottery in a different hemisphere that I never bought a ticket for? Yeah, sounds legit Roll eyes