Beginners and Beyond

For those w/RA logs (Read 382 times)

runmomtoboys

Someone pointed out that you can view your weekly miles (and logs) on the REPORTS section of the tab.  This bugs me for some reason, despite the fact that I'm pretty open about my miles/work outs on the dailies forums/DM.  Anyway, I can't figure out how to protect my log so it's private.  Even when I select the private setting when I'm in my log, the forum was showing all the data in my log as viewable on here.  I had to set up a new name/pic on an account w/no log in order to get around the issue.  Has anyone figured out how to protect their information?

You can view your log as long as you're logged in. If you have it set to private, no-one else should be able to see it.
      runmomtoboys

Maybe that was the problem, Sue.  I'm going to check w/my hubby's account.  Thanks.

runmomto3boys

Ok, I think you were right.  Can someone check for me, though.  Can you see all my info now???

runfoolery

No, it's blank

runfoolery

OOOOORRR you haven't run any miles this week and you're just making up excuses... Wink

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I could not see yours. I do like looking at other people's logs. Mine is 0 this week.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

runmomto3boys

Thanks, James!!  I've been running...

runmomto3boys

I could not see yours. I do like looking at other people's logs. Mine is 0 this week.

Missed this!  Thanks for checking!

Nevrgivup

I don't blame you for wanting to keep some things private. I'm with you on this one. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Cannot see your log... 

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nevrgivup

Why does my graph come up next to my avatar if I chose to keep mine private?

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

runfoolery

Because you're viewing your own posts.

I can't see your log. Why won't you let me stalk you? Sad

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

When you respond to a post, and you see what looks like a little bar graph under your name next to the envelope icon, that means your log is public. 

No, if you are logged in, you will see your own bar graph, but no one else will.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.