Beginners and Beyond

It's the MONDAILIES. (Read 44 times)

Greetings.

I'm back. I took Tuesday through Saturday off from exercising last week. I just wasn't feeling it.

Yesterday, I ran 8.0 miles in 1:12:43. 9:05 pace. Easy.

I'm on my way to the gym now. Later, people.

LRB

'Sup.

I have to be in this morning an hour and a half early FFS.

In a related story, my face looks like it got beat with an ugly stick. That'll learn their asses. 

Little Blue

Welcome back, Basya.  I hope you had a restful week off.

LRB, screw that.  Tell them you do 10-2, with an hour for lunch.

I was going to make it a rest day, but it's 59 flippin' degrees!!  I just have to go out, it might not be like this again till October.  Just a couple easy.

Little Blue

Never mind that didn't work.

How do you post a picture?

Rick, what happened?

Little Blue, have a pleasant run.

My hips were a bit sore and tight, so I did an easy two-mile shakeout in 18:10. 9:05 pace. I'll do seven or eight tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 5 recovery miles tonight.

Basya, nice 8.

LRB, FFS.

Blue, 59F?  What is that?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Busy weekend for running.  Friday night volunteered at an all-women's  night-time 5K (put a report and some photos on the front page),  got home around midnite.  Up Saturday at 7 a.m., went to the Riverwalk for an easy 3 miles, encountered some friends and ended up doing nearly 5 miles.  Sunday off to Lackland Air Force Base for a nice easy run, ended up doing hills.  Both Saturday and Sunday's outings were very good too, felt really strong and ran well during my running segments.

Today is an rest day from running.  This will also be a short work week for me.  I have a half-day off Thursday, then am off Friday and Monday, making for a nice long holiday weekend. Yay!

Give some good thoughts to my wife's family in Wenatchee, Washington.  There are ongoing fires there and they are quite near where her family members live.  Gail and her brother and one sister are the only ones who got out of town after they grew up.  Her parents and the families of both two of her sisters all still live in Wenatchee. They are all really getting 'smoked' while these fires are ongoing.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

Major traffic jam this morning, and I got to watch the woman driving the car in front of me open her door, lean out, and puke.  She did this 6-7 times.  Lovely.

7-8 mile jog later because I was too lazy to do it this morning.  

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

You can use different apps, Little Blue.  I have a photobucket account, so I put my photos there, and then just copy-and-paste the images from my photobucket account.  There is some online app/site - I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure some of the others here can help you out on that - that you can just upload a photo to very easily and then just copy it to the forum.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Major traffic jam this morning, and I got to watch the woman driving the car in front of me open her door, lean out, and puke.  She did this 6-7 times.  Lovely.

Sounds like it's gonna be a boy.

LRB

We have been here how long and you have never posted a pic?

Like Scotty, I use photobucketl. There is a site called tinypic as well.

Little Blue

We have been here how long and you have never posted a pic?

Like Scotty, I use photobucketl. There is a site called tinypic as well.

Well I posted my avatar.  I used to use DH's site to upload, but it's been so long I don't remember how to get in.  I really wanted to post a pic from another site for LRB's early work day.   Here's a link, someone else post it: work day

I ran 3.1.  It was no longer 59, more like 65 by the time I got out there, but it's still nice.

Docket_Rocket

I only post directly from FB.  Never been able to post from the iPhone or the Samsung.  I'm an idiot.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Sounds like it's gonna be a boy.

'Round here it is more likely a hangover.

<3

LRB

I really wanted to post a pic from another site for LRB's early work day.