Beginners and Beyond

November miles! Whatcha got??? POST EM! (Read 268 times)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

78.something - definitely less than I wanted, but I finished my first HM and got a 5k PR this month, so I can't be too upset about it.

Sharz96

61.4 miles.

Second highest ever, behind July's 68, but it was supposed to be highest ever at 70+.  Fell and skinned both knees last Sun, however, and skipped  my first two runs this week.  It was a cutback week anyway, but it still makes me mad.  Never shoulda run on the sidewalk.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Once I post this morning's run...180.7...another monthly PR for the year.  Cool

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

13.1 at Rails to Trails HM back on November 4th.  That was my last hurrah.  Pretty sure this is my lowest month ever in my entire running career.

Running is dumb.

Not quite right

At 78.45  right now plan to run 3 or 4 this evening so will put me over 80 it's a PR for me and moves me closer to my goal 

Anomalous

Got in 79 miles. Not my highest nor my lowest monthly total. This was a great month though. I was able to accomplished some important 2012 goals. Big grin

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

58 for me! I am pleased with it considering this is my 3rd full month of running!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

BruceD555

Some killer PR numbers there, guys & gals!

For me this has been a really slow recovery month since the IMM ... and after tonight's planned 8 I'll still be at below 130 for November. 

Train smart ... race smarter.

Jess runs for bacon

If my run goes well tonight, 59.4. A new PR for me (and a low week for Heidi, hah!)

StepbyStep-SH

55.8 - the least since I've started my log 5 years ago and what would have been an average to good week this summer. Of course, that also included basically 18 straight rest days due to injury, and I had never taken more than 5 consecutive days off before.

Looking to be back around 120-150 for December.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

hog4life

122.47, pretty solid for me. I hope to ramp up for December and January as I start a training cycle next week.

From the Internet.

49, and I'm finally back to about the same weekly mileage I was at before I was stricken with a bout of shin splints Big grin Hoping it'll be monthly mileage PRs from here on out!

SheCan

176, I was hoping for a bit more, but ended up not running today.  I guess that's what tomorrows are for.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Robert31320

Team TJ

A miserable 48 for me.  I have a sore foot to thank for the low total.  It feels good today.  I will get December started off with a 5K.

Running for TJ because he can't.