Beginners and Beyond

November miles! Whatcha got??? POST EM! (Read 268 times)

Shakedown Street

138, october sucked (and the beginning of Nov) for me.

only 28 on trails...need to change that.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Camp Muir

96.1 miles for me.  I've been hitting triple digits but this was a rest month after the end of October half.  I wanted to make sure that my training and recovery felt right so I backed off to make sure.

Feeling good and psyched for a strong winter of base! 

Coastal

Only 186, but it feels really good to be able to train again.  I'm slowly increasing my miles with hopes of a spring full.  I've been battling ankle and arch issues for quite a while.  It's really awesome to run without foot pain!

A trip to a podiatrist with a lot of experience with runners seems to be paying off.  Got my fingers crossed, but so far so good.

cmb4314

Not a mileage PR (185 is the most I've ever done), but the longest month I've had since that PR month, which was August of 2011. 

Should be 7 miles longer, but we went out of town one weekend, and our flight got diverted, and by the time we finally reached our destination it was late enough and my stomach hurt enough that I just bagged one run.  But cest la vie.  I am pretty pleased with 169 miles.

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

rainmakerrc

Marathon taper and recovery cut my miles down to 164.9 for the month.

2,320.9 mi for the year.

tjaffer

119 for the month with a week off. Otherwise I would have easily reached 140 to 145. 

5K - 23:33 (10/14/2012)                                                                         twitter: @tjaffer

Rubybaby43

enabler

Terrible, terrible month!!  I think I have 82 miles.  I haven't run since last Friday...dumb virus.  This was my cutback month.  LOL! Wink

ETA:  Regarding my siggy.... This past week also means "less miles = less beer"

Congrats on all of those wonderful PR months!

KLO

more miles = more beer

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Just saw that if you click "Reports", and then change the "Time Range" dropdown to "Current Month", you can see everyone's totals for the month....as long as they make their log public, that is.

Wow, look at all those miles!  56 miles for me this month and yes that is awesome for me!  Onwards and upwards Smile

Being a slow runner means I get to check out YOUR butt...

This is how I do it... http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/SarahinShibs/

Zelanie

105, which I believe is a PR by 4 miles over last month.  Since it wasn't much of a build last month, I should be ready to start adding some miles this month, right?

Chasing the bus

128.5, first mo. over 100 ever.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                        Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Antipodean

I did 48. Life got in the way for a week followed by a nasty virus for another week. I'm hoping to get up to 100 in January as I'm on holiday.

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

PADRunner

48.4 for me this month.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

143.87 miles PR!!!  Had my first HM in there as well! 

From 300 pounds to 237 pounds.  From zero miles per month to 143.87 miles.  First HM 2:03:56.7.  It's been a good year so far.  Hoping to maintain weight, and increase mileage until the end of the year.  Then, lose more weight, and prepare for that sub-2 HM.  Next November, FULL MARATHON!!!

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

workinprogress11

340 after I run tonight, a PB for me!

Holy crap. Great job!  I feel like such a slacker. 160 miles for me.