Beginners and Beyond

The sexiest female celebrity is... (Read 647 times)

@runjerseygirl

Yeah, well, I am the one with the penis here. 

Prove it.

Do you even run?

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Wrong. Mine is in a drawer.

@runjerseygirl

Wrong. Mine is in a drawer.

Just one?  Girlfriend, variety is the spice of life!

Do you even run?

happylily

I've been thinking about who I'd want to look like if I could go back 20 years in time, and I guess Kara is it. A woman whose beauty comes from the fire within her. She's not perfect, but she's delectable. Her strength is evident, her body speaks of power. Her eyes are smart. I like her and I like the way she looks. But I don't have a penis, so I guess that makes me uneducated when it comes to women.... Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Nevrgivup

pic

I've always thought Megan was hot. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

SheCan

Love it!  Charlize has been on top of my list at times.  Lately it's been Marisa Tomei ( not the 20 year old My Cousin Vinnie but the 40 year old Before the devil knows you're dead ).  HOT!

If I knew how to post pics I would so you'll have to google it. 

I think its so cool that a guy picked an older woman like Marisa Tomei.  My DH loves her even in her most recent movies.  I also think Sheryl Crow is quite gorgeous, too. 

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'm partial to Andrea Corr because she and I have something in common. Unfortunately, it's not her pretty face or beautiful voice...

Something in common, Lily?  You mean she runs marathons too and does crazy stuff also like zip-lining in the jungle and jumps off of rocks into pools and stuff?  Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Sophia Loren.  I don't care if she is nearly 80 years old, she's always been a "hottie" to me. 

Hmm, now that she is older, I wonder if she can take her teeth out...    Shocked   Wink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Sophia Loren.  I don't care if she is nearly 80 years old, she's always been a "hottie" to me. 

Hmm, now that she is older, I wonder if she can take her teeth out...    Shocked   Wink

WOW

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

Something in common, Lily?  You mean she runs marathons too and does crazy stuff also like zip-lining in the jungle and jumps off of rocks into pools and stuff?  Joking

Um... yes, that's it! That's what we have in common. Nothing else. Big grin

I love Sophia as well. One of the greatest classic beauties ever. And she remained incredibly sexy until a very respectable age. She's old, now, but I hope she still has her own teeth, though.Big grin  I'd post a pic but it takes forever through Photobucket. Grrr... 

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Butter Tart

Julia Stiles.

Julia Stiles

happylily

Julia Stiles.

Julia Stiles

I only know her from Dexter, but I really liked how she looked in the show.

Luke79

Mackenzie Roberts from the Flobots!  She plays a mean viola.

Village people

I'm not sure it is working properly.