Okay let's go!

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

9.1 for me today. Now bunches of things to get done

Marjorie

LRB

Good morning!

I have been hemming and hawing about where I am going to run at for the past hour but I just went outside and the snow doesn't look all that slick so I am going to try for a short jog around the 'hood rather than drive 40 minutes to run on the path which should be plowed and salted.

LRB

^ that was a long ass sentence. lol

Good morning!

I have been hemming and hawing about where I am going to run at for the past hour but I just went outside and the snow doesn't look all that slick so I am going to try for a short jog around the 'hood rather than drive 40 minutes to run on the path which should be plowed and salted.

I'd wait till later if I were you, supposed to get up to 40 & it will all melt.

2400m swim this morning.

Dave

LRB

I'd wait till later if I were you, supposed to get up to 40 & it will all melt.

I am a stupid morning runner, it's in my blood. I am also stupid. Did I say I was stupid?  lol

I am a stupid morning runner, it's in my blood. I am also stupid. Did I say I was stupid?  lol

All you had to say was "runner".

MTA: I only said what I would do if I were you. If I were me, I'd run in the morning, in the shit.

Dave

B-Plus

I'm going for an early massage then 7 with the group.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

3 easy and muddy miles on the trails for me and Rocky

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Morning. On my way to Cocoa. Expo, mofongo, and carboloading.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

12 miles on schedule for today  -- last "long" run before CIM.   Of course it's pouring rain outside right now.

Good luck tomorrow Docket!

Life is good.

LRB

All you had to say was "runner".

True dat.

I got 'em done, with the chorus from Frosty the Snowman in my head the entire way.

Yes, I watched it last night.

LRB

I'm going for an early massage then 7 with the group.

Imagine if you got 123!

It only took me six weeks for me to see this, to which I would have replied "I see what you did there"...six weeks ago.

You Rang?

^ that was a long ass sentence. lol

I think the word you are looking for is "run on" sentence.  Long ass works too.

I've got 9 miles of picking through tourists/out of town visitors on Huntington Beach later this afternoon.  Should be fun!

And I'm down another 2.2 lb.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

B-Plus

It only took me six weeks for me to see this, to which I would have replied "I see what you did there"...six weeks ago.

Lol, that's how long it takes me to reply to email. I reply in my head, but usually forget to actually reply.