Beginners and Beyond

Swallowed my first bug.... (Read 74 times)

robinde

this season.  It's finally spring here in Vermont.  Guess I better learn to breath with my mouth closed or get used to the extra protein Smile  Seriously, it was such a joy to go out for a run without the need for a hat, gloves, and lots of layers.  Awesome.

LRB

Our bugs are still dormant, thankfully.  I could definitely do running without the gloves though!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

That's what I'm talkin bout

Randy

Hip Redux

I got a bug in the mouth today too!

Hey me too!  Just a small gnat.  It was a daytime run when bugs are still out.  I usually run at night and its not an issue.

However I'm not looking forward spider web season.  Can't see them in the dark.  On some runs there are several full-face-covering webs.  Bleah!

Hey me too!  Just a small gnat.  It was a daytime run when bugs are still out.  I usually run at night and its not an issue.

However I'm not looking forward spider web season.  Can't see them in the dark.  On some runs there are several full-face-covering webs.  Bleah!

Those are no good. And while a single gnat is not too bothersome, the unexpected cloud of gnats can be unpleasant.

Dave

YAYpril - B-Plus

I got a gnat in my eye once. My husband had to get it out for me. Ugh.

Docket_Rocket

I can send you mine ASAP.  Federal Express overnight with signature confirmation.

I am usually attacked by thousands all the time.  Sometimes I wish I was wearing one of those things beekeepers wear and run in it.  Haha.

Our bugs are still dormant, thankfully.  I could definitely do running without the gloves though!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

That stings like a mother.

I got a gnat in my eye once. My husband had to get it out for me. Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I can send you mine ASAP.  Federal Express overnight with signature confirmation.

No thanks!  I once saw a roach in a Miami hotel that was the size of a fuckin lobster!

Docket_Rocket

I'm not going to send you a roach, silly.  My cats did bring one in.  If you want to, I can include it in the package?

No thanks!  I once saw a roach in a Miami hotel that was the size of a fuckin lobster!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I'm not going to send you a roach, silly.  My cats did bring one in.  If you want to, I can include it in the package?

I'll take an authentic pina colada instead.

Docket_Rocket

You'll have to wait until I get to Puerto Rico.  Three weeks?

I'll take an authentic pina colada instead.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I'll take some conch chowder & key lime pie while we're waiting.

Dave

Sloooow.

I didn't expect to come into a bug thread and leave hungry ^^ lol.

The bug noise is already starting here, not swallowed anything yet though.