Beginners and Beyond

Baboon's Get-Well Thread (Read 165 times)

Zelanie

Wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Jess runs for bacon

Good luck today Phil and speedy recovery!

Better I Leave

Here's to a successful procedure, a rapid recovery....and a good meal after you're anesthesia wears off. I know you'll be hungry from the "pre procedure" fasting. Smile

Well good luck with the surgery and use the time to heal up wisely!  Cause when you get back on your feet you have a ton of work to do to carry team 5 to the championship.

Oh and I hope you have a lot of hot college females checking in on you during recovery to help speed things along.  I'm sure Team Leader 5 will take care of that for you.

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
          • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
          • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
          flarunner

Phil, I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery goes even better.

Heal up quickly!

Mostly harmless

Best of luck with your procedure and recovery. Do you get jello?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Get well soon Phil!! Enjoy some of that hospital food when it all wears off!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

runmomto3boys

I am so glad the day is finally here!!!!  I hope you have a full and fast recovery, Phil! You've been doing such an incredible job keeping a positive attitude throughout all of this.  You have been so diligent, working on the knee as best you could pre-surgery to put yourself in the best position possible to get back to your old self sooner rather than later - and always with your standard great attitude!   I hope the surgery goes well today.  Check in afterward and let us know how you are doing, please!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Best of luck to you and here's to a quick and easy recovery.

Klompus!

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

So far no taco bell but he did all the anesthesiologist what would happen if he tried to run a 5k right now.

Then he asked if he could have coffee after surgery. And then he asked the nurse if he could have frozen yogurt.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

HA! gotta video tape this stuff

So far no taco bell but he did all the anesthesiologist what would happen if he tried to run a 5k right now.

Then he asked if he could have coffee after surgery. And then he asked the nurse if he could have frozen yogurt.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Pinktastic

Thanks for the update!   Sounds like he's got his priorities - running, coffee, and then frozen yogurt.   Smile

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

bluerun

Super B****

Hope it goes well -- recover quickly!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

CrisRuns

Good luck! Have a great recovery!

Rungry!

Fingers crossed for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. In the mean time, enjoy catching up with your tv viewing, reading, video games or whatever else makes you happy Smile

Jen