Beginners and Beyond

Too legit to quit Penguins Thursday (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Nice shoes!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Sloooow.

Bin- Your first post for me is nearly 22 hours a go, lol. Hope you had a great time going out drinks!

Jack- Good job on the 45 minutes Smile

Hog4Life- Sorry to hear that work is running you ragged, that stinks. I hope you get to catch up on sleep soon.

Tomas-  Hope your 8 went well. Sorry about the stupid rooster, we're waiting to see if we have any of the buggers. Their morning roll call is quite annoying.

Awood- Your plan looks too much like algebra for me, lol.

Kristin- I can't even imagine running when it's that cold, I wouldn't know where to start with dressing. Glad it was enjoyable until you nearly got blown away!

Docket- Hope your miles went well!

Zelanie- Same with your 10!

Dave- Love the shoes! Cool

Scotty- Sorry you are being bugged by the virus Sad Lots of rest, and I'm sure the missus will take good care of you Smile

Jerry- Nice job on the 5 miles, I bet it's lovely having your wife to run with.

Cherie- 11 miles, geez! Good job!

Ginny- I can definitely commiserate with you. Heat makes me sick. The sun in my face makes me sick. It can be 55 outside, but if the sun is on my face, I get overheated and ill. No idea how to deal with it, supposedly it gets more bearable to tolerate the more you do it?

Bad day today, but I got 3 miles done when the other half got home from work an hour a go. I'm doing a 5K walk on Saturday, for lung disease. My mum has COPD so I figured I should hustle and show my face. The lady who asked me to do it, I donated breast-milk to her son after he nearly died from respiratory distress. I'm going to take the kids and walk with the stroller.

LOL. And my partner just told me the hospital called today to reschedule my surgery. To the 21st. I was taking my kids to Disney on Ice the 21st. This month SUCKS. Why is the hospital calling him and not me anyway? Argh.

Zelanie

Aargh, Coralie, how lame that you keep getting rescheduled!  Hang in there!  And I hope you enjoy your walk this weekend!

D2- Nice shoes!  They go with my new running threads I got for my birthday, mind if I borrow them?

Mitch- Sorry you had a crummy run.  Next one will be better!

AFM, ended up running my 10 on the TM.  DH is out of town and it was dark, so I knew he'd feel better if I wasn't out alone.