Beginners and Beyond

The Christmas Dailies (Read 50 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  To those that celebrate it, Merry Christmas.  To those that not, s'up?

11 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Supp B!

Got 7 miles on the docket sometime this morning, which should be a riot with25 MPH wind gusts.

What's up gang? Hows the weather down there D?

That wind sounds brutal Rick. Hope it dies down a little before you get your shoes on.

Should be a good day for a run 30 degrees! I'm going for 5 mid morning.

Hope it's a great day for everyone.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Docket_Rocket

The weather?  It's a cold day of 77F.  After the last 4 days at close to 90F, it's a refreshing day.  Enjoy the run!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Happy bday JC. If you're not into that, then enjoy the day off work. First up, sleep for 3 more hours. Then, I'll run about 6 miles.

The weather?  It's a cold day of 77F.  After the last 4 days at close to 90F, it's a refreshing day.  Enjoy the run!

Sounds delightful! It's finally above the teens for the first time in several days here in central Illinois. Thanks.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

LRB

Happy bday JC. If you're not into that, then enjoy the day off work. First up, sleep for 3 more hours. Then, I'll run about 6 miles.

Is there anything noteworthy on your schedule in the near future, or you just running just 'cuz?

LRB

Should be a good day for a run 30 degrees! I'm going for 5 mid morning.

5 is a nice distance, I do not do it enough.  Enjoy that!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Merry Christmas everyone. I've got 7 miles planned today, hopefully before noon. Today is going to be a quiet, lazy, stay inside day after my run.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Ho ho ho and send me cookies!  I am at Mount Snow right now taking a mid-morning ski break.  It's my first day skiing since my injury.  Definitely a lot on tentativeness...it's going to take a while.  It is frikkin COLD.

Merry Christmas, kiddos!

<3

LRB

Definitely a lot on tentativeness...it's going to take a while.

Don't think, ski.  And have fun!

Hi FS!

Hip Redux

Merry Christmas!

Coconut flour blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes are in my belly, coffee in my mug and the car is loaded.  Headed up to the 'rents for the holiday shindig.  Man, I hope Santa came and brought gifts.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am getting low on coffee cream........... and all stores are closed damn it Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

Good morning, Merry Christmas, yadi yadi yada...

I ate too much at my DD's last night. I came home too late and slept too little. My liver is hating me at the moment. And I have 8 GA miles to run and am not feeling it, but I have to, because I have more decadent eating tonight at my BIL's place. sigh... what a hard life...

The good news: the kids loved their gifts and my sister as well. The food my DD cooked was delicious. My DD's apartment was all freshly painted and looking charming (though also quirky) and that made mama proud.

Enjoy a great Christmas Day, everyone, whatever that may be for you!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Right now, Dennys is having Sweet Potato Pancakes  yum yum yum!! And with either pecans or walnuts in them, but I can't remember which.

Merry Christmas!

Coconut flour blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes are in my belly, coffee in my mug and the car is loaded.  Headed up to the 'rents for the holiday shindig.  Man, I hope Santa came and brought gifts.

PRs