Beginners and Beyond

Hey Sole Train! (Read 355 times)

slowrunningjulie

Who is here? I can't even find our team thread on RWOL.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

runwell3

^ raises hand and quickly ducks back to the quiet safety of listening & learning

runwell3

< raises hand and quickly ducks back to the quiet safety of listening & learning

Dad on the run.

I'm here!!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

slowrunningjulie

I think I also saw Nathan and Phil on other threads here. What do you think, should we move the team thread here or leave it on RWOL?

Upcoming:

delicate flower

Hi team!  It's great to see you all here!  Julie, I'm usually not on the interwebs between 3:30 and 7:00 PM because that is drive home and run time.  

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I'm here!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

KreegSauceRuns

Present!

I think RWOL is kicking themselves for things getting this bad.  Seems a crap ton of people have jumped ship!

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

slowrunningjulie

I actually tried to go over there and post in this thread the other day. I got to page 9 and gave up. Black eye

Upcoming:

delicate flower

It's pretty bad when using Google search works better than going to the actual forums.

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/sole-train-cmon-ride-train-february?plckForumPostOnPage=54

<3

slowrunningjulie

It's pretty bad when using Google search works better than going to the actual forums.

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/sole-train-cmon-ride-train-february?plckForumPostOnPage=54

Looks like nobody has posted in that thread since last week. Not surprising, really.

Anyway, I did three miles on the TM last night. Hoping to do another three tonight.

Upcoming:

You Rang?

I'm here!  I've changed my user name, but kept the same avitar photo.  I'd contemplated changing my name on RWOL, but this seemed like the logical time to do it.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

PADRunner

Here!

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I'm here!

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

slowrunningjulie

I was supposed to run three miles last night, but bailed. My parents are still in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. We went out for dinner, I had a glass of wine, and my motivation just went out the window. We are going out again tonight, so I doubt I will make up the miles today. Argh. Stupid holidays really put a crimp in my running.

Upcoming: