Beginners and Beyond

Psst - Wanna Laugh? ThursDAILIES (Read 286 times)

Nevrgivup

I use RunKeeper and still use the log here.  I just manually add my info.

That is cool to know. It looks like my Garmin won't be coming anytime soon. I have a boat load of school expenses for next semester. We are talking lots of things including liability insurance, otoscopes and opthalmoscopes, probably a new stethoscope, an iPad, and books! Yup being a nurse practitioner doesn't come cheap. Joking

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Jess runs for bacon

Good morning everyone!!

Got some great news this morning so I am riding high Smile Did a very speedy 3 mile on the TM last night. Today is XT day, I'll be back on the mill doing some walking hills.

@runjerseygirl

That is cool to know. It looks like my Garmin won't be coming anytime soon. I have a boat load of school expenses for next semester. We are talking lots of things including liability insurance, otoscopes and opthalmoscopes, probably a new stethoscope, an iPad, and books! Yup being a nurse practitioner doesn't come cheap. Joking

I know, I saw on FB!  Expenses suck, but it's still exciting! :dancing banana:  Good luck! Smile

Do you even run?

Weezer88

Damaris, I was thinking more along the lines of Fatal Attraction.  Although I'm not sure mtbbaboon could pass for Glen Close.

I've made the transition of my running log from RWOL to RA (it was much easier than I thought it would be).

Off tomorrow and 2 days next week = 5 day weekend.  Cue the dancing banana!

I AM WEEZER.

Docket_Rocket

But it's worth it (nursing school)!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ball of Fury

Docket: I am going to just keep telling myself that...it will be cold!  And we are there for a week so are up for an FE whenever.  

Weezer:  It's funny...DH came back from his 10-miler and said, "wasn't that windy"  I think he might be crazy!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Nevrgivup

But it's worth it (nursing school)!

Damaris, I've been a registered nurse for 10 years. I'm in Grad School now to become  a Nurse Practitioner. Thanks! It will be worth it!! 

LRB

Supp, Tom, Pink, DR, jneilt, Amik,

Basya, wake dat ass up!  Smile

Baboon, I have my work cut out for me to match your mileage!

X, the log here has endless potential!  Also, regarding my banked track question.  I ran on a track as a yute (see what I did there?) that had banked turns but have not seen one in forever.  I was wondering if yours was one, which it is not.  It would be nice to run on one now that I actually like running!

Weez, that's sick man!  Regarding your import log question; there was a thread that went into great detail about just that when we set up here.  It should be on of the last few pages.  I will look it up when I get some time.

Scotty, funny!

Everyone else, give 'em hell!

Docket_Rocket

Docket: I am going to just keep telling myself that...it will be cold!  And we are there for a week so are up for an FE whenever.  

Weezer:  It's funny...DH came back from his 10-miler and said, "wasn't that windy"  I think he might be crazy!

There is enough downtime between the buses and the start that it will be easy.  I am usually there early since I need to participate of the Marathon Maniacs picture.  The walk from the gear check to the start is like a mile long.  We can get well acquainted there.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Samurai in Training

Click on my mileage log that I recently updated with my weekly, monthly, and yearly totals.

Bahahahahahaha!

I'm going to do the same.  Since I didn't use this log at all this year.  It won't be far off if you have the last 6 months on there.  I may have to start double logging on the 1st.  I feel like I'm only half committed to RA by not using the log.

Nevrgivup

I use RunKeeper and still use the log here.  I just manually add my info.

So I entered in my last run. Tell me if you can see it? How do I make my graph look all pretty. 

LRB- Good to see you running again. Smile

@runjerseygirl

So I entered in my last run. Tell me if you can see it? How do I make my graph look all pretty. 

LRB- Good to see you running again. Smile

I can see it. Smile  More runs = more colors = more pretty. 

Do you even run?

LRB

I'm going to do the same.  Since I didn't use this log at all this year.  It won't be far off if you have the last 6 months on there.  I may have to start double logging on the 1st.  I feel like I'm only half committed to RA by not using the log.

Yeah I decided to use my return to running as the start point of using this log, rather then going back and entering two years worth of crap...which I can do anytime.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Ooops....I accidentally fell back asleep when I turned my alarm off this morning, so today is likely going to be a URD unless I can get out for a couple of miles tonight.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Hi!

10am and 3 pages already. You people are a perky bunch today.

Probably a URD for me today. I need to finish my cakeballs and bake approximately 4 billion cookies so I just don't think I'll have time to run unless I want to go to bed at midnight. Ugh. I just found out about a work cookie exchange yesterday, so I mean... cookies. The exchange is tomorrow, so I have to bake some cookies so that I can eat everyone else's.

I still need to import my Garmin stuff over to here. Maybe I'll give that a go this weekend once things calm down. Smile