Beginners and Beyond

Suzielea (Read 692 times)

Goorun

I have not been here much or in BF in RWOL.  I just found out that our Australien friend Suzanne past away on November 5.

This was her last post on FB on November 5.

As a low key way of celebrating my transplant anniversary I've posted chapter 9 of my novel 9 Little Steps on my blog
    Hope you enjoy it.

She passed away that afternoon. We were FB friends and I was trying to contact her to come here to RA.

I don't know if you are aware of this.

RIP Suzanne.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Thanks for posting this, Goo!

Truly sad news. She was such a great person and a strong-willed one that never gave up.

May she rest in peace!

Bye, Suzie!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Love the Half

Wow.  I did not know that.  Nor did I know she was Australian.  For some reason I thought she was from New Zealand.  Damn.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

That is such a shame. She was a wonderful person who had so much positive energy. She will be missed.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Sad to hear that. She was always a bright spot on the forums and I looked forward to reading her posts.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Snickers1230

Thank you for posting and letting us know.

Very sad news.  May she rest in peace.

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

andee1296

Oh no, that is the saddest news. I am so sorry to hear this. Thanks for posting, Goo

So sad to hear this, may she rest in peace.

Zelanie

I am so sorry to hear that!  I knew she hadn't been around but had been picturing her busy writing, taking classes, biking, and swimming.  What a loss.  She was always so kind and so upbeat.

workinprogress11

I'm so sorry to hear this.  She had a wonderful energy and lots of enthusiasm.  RIP.

RIP. She was such an inspiration and sounded so hopeful. So sorry to hear this.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
                        waterskimmer

This makes me so sad.  She was such a chipper person on our team's fb page and in the dailies.  Her poor family.  She really wanted to be the longest transplant survivor (if I remember her old siggy correctly).

Thanks, Goo, for letting us know.

Bin Running

Sorry to hear that.. She used to post frequently on Penguins when I started and she is always so hopeful..

Thanks, Goo for letting us know..

RIP Suzanne...

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Buelligan

Oh, no.

I remember when she got here, uh... there. I'd always read her posts and imagine her Aussie accent. When l saw her name in this thread title, l thought, "Good... she made it here." This news is so sad.

She'll be with me on my run tomorrow.

Buelligan

"Good... she made it here."

If there is a heaven, this is what they're saying about suzielea.