Beginners and Beyond

Suzielea (Read 692 times)

Goorun

This is interesting. I was thinking about her yesterday. Maybe her spirit is looking at us, checking how are we doing. (I don't believe in any type of after life, but it would be nice).

Because we are still thinking about her, she is still with us in a way.

It will be one year anniversary of her passing soon (November 5th).

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Zelanie

Oh wow, I was thinking about her on a run just this week.  She is definitely missed in the penguins' thread!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ditto!  I think it was Saturday.  (being everyone was posting yesterday about the day before, that's kinda crazy, no?)

I started thinking about some other folks I haven't seen on the board lately & then remembered SuzieLea.

As I've said before, she was one of the few posting late nights so we often posted most of our stuff at the same times on the old RWBF.

She is missed.

Randy

Singer who runs a smidge

I thought of her a couple of days ago as well.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

happylily

I like Goo's idea that maybe, somehow, she was thinking about us as well and we felt her presence... I think she really loved the short life she was given. We should all be as grateful as she was.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

outoftheblue

I like Goo's idea that maybe, somehow, she was thinking about us as well and we felt her presence... I think she really loved the short life she was given. We should all be as grateful as she was.

Beautifully put.

Life is good.

LRB

People used to complain about the length of siggy's over there, well it was in hers that I realized she had a transplanted heart.