Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES - Great To Be Back On Top! (Read 233 times)

Weezer88

coolWELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RWOL). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

I AM WEEZER.

Weezer88

Surprised 

Another 1 hour run (mas o menos) today as I try to stay warm out there; it's about 20 degrees colder than it was yesterday.

Have a GREAT Wednesday!

I AM WEEZER.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies! 

Did core strenghtening last night. Hitting the gym after work.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Samurai in Training

Busy day at work planned.  Afterwards I will hit the gym for a few hours and come home and play with my new pet.  Meet Jay Jay.  I can't wait until he can join me on some runs. 

@runjerseygirl

Aww, hi Jay Jay!  He's so cute!

I have 3 miles scheduled for today.  Guess when I'm going to do them... LOL!  Hopefully I can get my emotions under control before then.  Otherwise it will be 3 straight days of horrible running.

Do you even run?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

David, Gustav, Eddie, & Kay - good morning! Morning, Dailies!

Say 'Hello' to Eddie's little friend....

It's a day off and I'm up too early. Oh well, guess I'll make the best of it. Coffee's brewing and I'm fixin' to have a cup!

Heading out, I think, for a longish run today. Perhaps 10 miles would be appropriate. We'll see how I feel in a little bit.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I am going to attack my treadmill tonight and attempt some speedwork. Too bad it will be at a much slower speed than I would like. I have so much work to do just to get back to where I was when I was trying to get back to where I was. Well, I guess you have to re-restart somewhere.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

Weezer, Gustav, and Eddie all in a row.  Three of the finest when it comes to starting the dailies.

What's up boys, what's up everyone!

I got up late so I'll be a spectator today.  Carry on.

delicate flower

TAMALE!!!

8 easy miles done on the treadmill last night.  I wasn't planning on a treadmill run, but I really just wasn't in the mood to run in the fog, drizzle, and darkness.  I was still mentally checked out of the treadmill run by mile three, but I managed to push through the planned mileage so I am happy about that.  Speaking of the TM, I've got a TM speed session on tap after work today.  Hopefully my legs have recovered enough from Sunday's 5K.  Today is looking like a crappy weather day.

Congrats on that new pet, eddiemoto.  Hopefully he is easy to train and won't tear up the inside of the house when you're not home. 

<3

clintmorningwood

Good morning dailies Cut yesterday's run short to 5 miles, got out very late. It is so easy to forget how much I love inning and remember how I love the couch. Not sure how much I will be doing today, I plan on running with some friends.

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning all!

8 miles @ 8:17/mile done.  Time to make the donuts. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

happylily

On top, or even under, it always makes me happy to see David early in the morning.

Good morning guys! Jay Jay!

12 miles easy tonight. Then, I have to start preparing a meal for my DD and her DBF who are coming over tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday (I won't tell you which one, it's starting to depress me).

Have a nice day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Good morning, Dailies!! Don't worry, Lily....I won't ask! haha! 4 miles out of the way this morning. It was actually pretty nice out - clear and crisp with a "feels like" temp of 35 degrees.
                            Just B.S.

I ran 10 miles Sunday, 5 Monday and took yesterday off. Today it's incredibly warm and shorts

weather by our standards (46F, almost 20 degrees above seasonal) so  I'm taking advantage

and doing  12 miles this  morning.

Been taking it easy since my last full on Sept 30th but training for #6 starts in 3 weeks so time

to get the weekly miles back up a bit.

Happy B'day to your girl Lily!! My kids b'days never bothered me until this year when oldest

turned 23 and I realized he is closer to 25 now than to having graduated high school. How the

heck did this happen!  Yikes!

Have a good day dailies folks!

Pinktastic

Good Morning All!

Weezer – 20 degrees colder?  Send some of that my way please!   Hope your run is awesome!

Gustav – Have a wonderful workout at the gym later!

Eddie – Love your new friend!   I’ll bet he’s eager to get out and run with you!

Kay – I’ll be thinking of you at lunchtime.  I really hope that today is a fabulous run day for you!

Tom – Will you share your coffee?   LRB hasn’t been bringing any lately (grumble, grumble).   I hope that the 10ish miles goes well!

Lori – Good luck with the speed work on the TM tonight! 

LRB – what’s the deal with you getting up late so much lately?   What?  You think since you’re on the bench, you don’t have to bring the coffee for the rest of us?    JK!  Hope you’re enjoying your “downtime”!

Baboon – Way to get in the miles on the TM last night!!   I don’t know how you run such long distances on that thing.    I can use it for about 5 and then I want to hurl myself out the window…..

Onirocdarb – Have fun running with your friends later!

Dave – Nice run this morning!   And, I’d like a jelly donut, please.   :-)

Lily – You’re not old enough to have a daughter who is old enough to have a BF!   What are you making them for dinner?   Have a great run tonight!

Flippy – Way to hammer out the 4 this morning!  From your description, it sounds like it was a beautiful morning to run!

According to my schedule, I’m supposed to run 5 miles tonight, but when I made the schedule, I completely forgot that I have a dentist appointment late this afternoon.  :-(    If things go quickly at the dentist, I’ll get in the miles; if they don’t, I guess I’ll have to move them to tomorrow and take tomorrow’s rest day today.  

Have a Pinkerrific Wednesday!!   And, may your next run make you feel INVINCIBLE!! 

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.