Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES! (Read 45 times)

LRB

'Sup!

Heading out for a spin.

See ya!

Cyberic

Took a rest day yesterday. All that running with the YakTrax this weekend had left my legs sore. Figured my body would thank me for it. Today I have Intervals on the agenda.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning 

Rocky and I hit the trails early this morning, the pain/ache/stiffness is definitely subsiding (THANK THE RUNNING GODS) so that is some great news. Near the end of our run, just .4 miles from the Tahoe we heard coyotes.... I would say at least 2 for damn sure and they were in the direction of the Tahoe but further off from there so that was good. I did realize that we were between them and their den site so I got moving pretty quickly.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Hi. I'm heading out for 12 x 400 downhill.

delicate flower

'Morning.  I was going to run for an hour before work today, but a terrible night of sleep changed my mind and I slept an extra hour instead.  I'll tend to that run this evening.

I'm tired and just want to be left alone today.  Hopefully my coworkers will pick up on this.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Today is inauguration day for our newly elected Texas Governor, Gregg Abbott.  Of course, there will be a big inauguration party, Texas style, with barbecue, brisket, etc.

Very nice 3 day weekend, weather was perfect down here for us, in the 60s and 70s all weekend and lots of sunshine. I ran all 3 days of the holiday weekend, finishing up Monday with a pleasant 3-mile run/walk in the Zoo Park.  Our temp on Martin Luther King Day got all the way up to 74 degrees!   Today it will be near 78 degrees....too good to pass up, I may go after work for a run/walk on the San Antonio Riverwalk.   Gotta enjoy this nice weather, we have a 'cold' front moving in on Wednesday night...and there will be a cold rain from Wednesday night through Friday, temps in the 30s and 40s...but then our weekend weather will be back in the 60s, go figure.  Crazy darn Texas weather!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Treadmill: 2.25 mi warmup, 4x1200m @ 6:40 w/400m rec, 2 mi cooldown, 8 miles total.

Dave

LRB

I did realize that we were between them and their den site so I got moving pretty quickly.

With all the weaponry you carry, I'm sure they were moving just as quickly. lol

Good news on the injury front!

LRB

Speaking of injury, it dawned on me this morning during the tempo portion of my run that I have been running injured since January 3rd when I did 6 miles on the snow covered trail. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

With all the weaponry you carry, I'm sure they were moving just as quickly. lol

Good news on the injury front!

Lol

I only carry pepper spray on short runs (unless Dorian is with me), but I am seriously thinking of carrying my stun gun....

Thanks Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

Morning!

OMFG. I STARTED WRITING MY THESIS YESTERDAY. Cue panic mode D: Glad I'm starting early so I won't have to be up all night when I'm supposed to be putting in peak miles before my half, but it's making this whole graduation process seem all too real! I've been in school continuously since I was 5 years old, it feels very weird for it to be coming to an end.

Will get in 6+ miles at some point this morning with some sort of quality component. I'm leaning toward 4x5 minutes at GHMP.

StepbyStep-SH

Ortho appointment in an hour. Of course, my knee feels nearly normal this morning, so now I feel like a hypochondriac. But I know I need to find out what the problem is. And I'm wearing a marathon shirt to remind myself that I am still a runner.

Phil: I recommend a big sign on your door, and an email autoreply, both saying: Leave me the F$%^% alone or kiss your paycheck goodbye.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

'Morning.  I was going to run for an hour before work today, but a terrible night of sleep changed my mind and I slept an extra hour instead.  I'll tend to that run this evening.

I'm tired and just want to be left alone today.  Hopefully my coworkers will pick up on this.

I got a mood flip book for my desk so people can hopefully get the hint.

Planning 8 after work.

outoftheblue

Ortho appointment in an hour. Of course, my knee feels nearly normal this morning, so now I feel like a hypochondriac. But I know I need to find out what the problem is. And I'm wearing a marathon shirt to remind myself that I am still a runner.

Phil: I recommend a big sign on your door, and an email autoreply, both saying: Leave me the F$%^% alone or kiss your paycheck goodbye.

I hope the appointment goes well Step.

Cross training for me today.

Life is good.