Beginners and Beyond

Running Warehouse Gift Card Sale Yet??? (Read 114 times)

TxDiverMom

Has anyone seen anything on this for 2013?

I've been watching and haven't seen it yet.  The last 3 years there has been a 20% sale on them right around this time of the year.

Docket_Rocket

I have not seen it yet, but let me know too!  I always buy several cards and save $.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I've been anxiously waiting for it to since Grandma likes to get gift cards for Chrismas anyway.

(and I will buy some too!)

onemile

Wish you could use them on Brooks.  Angry

bluerun

Super B****

Wish you could use them on Brooks.  Angry

Or Mizuno.  Angry

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Or Mizuno.  Angry

WHAT?  I used them on Mizunos last year.  Damn it.  Maybe I can use them on Hokas?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I too am hoping to receive some of these wonderful gift cards this year.  Big grin

I used mine last year on some Brooks thermal pants, among other things, so if there is a Brooks exclusion it does not extend to clothes.

<3

onemile

Or Mizuno.  Angry

Lame.  RWH used to have good deals and now if I want any discounts on shoes I have to buy them from somewhere else.

onemile

I too am hoping to receive some of these wonderful gift cards this year.  Big grin

I used mine last year on some Brooks thermal pants, among other things, so if there is a Brooks exclusion it does not extend to clothes.

Actually, I tried buying a Brooks hat with it and they wouldn't let me.  So YMMV.

bluerun

Super B****

WHAT?  I used them on Mizunos last year.  Damn it.  Maybe I can use them on Hokas?

It said in the fine print that Mizuno was excluded... though I did use one when I bought my Universe 5s a couple of weeks back, so who knows.  I think I actually bought a Brooks product with it once, too.  Sometimes it slips up?

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

Actually, I tried buying a Brooks hat with it and they wouldn't let me.  So YMMV.

You know, I actually just went back and checked that order.  I actually ordered $170 in stuff (including the pants) and had $75 in gift cards.  So, I had to charge the $100 balance.  The receipt doesn't say what items the cards were applied to.  So, my apologies. 

<3

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

You know, I actually just went back and checked that order.  I actually ordered $170 in stuff (including the pants) and had $75 in gift cards.  So, I had to charge the $100 balance.  The receipt doesn't say what items the cards were applied to.  So, my apologies. 

I bought you the pants from Heidi's suggestion.  They were a hit!

I actually bought 2 cards - one for ME to shop with and gave the other to you Tongue

bluerun

Super B****

I just finished off the last of my cards from last year... so I'm ready for a new batch now.  *twiddles thumbs*

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

I bought you the pants from Heidi's suggestion.  They were a hit!

I actually bought 2 cards - one for ME to shop with and gave the other to you Tongue

And then I bought a second pair, yo.

<3

LRB

And then I bought a second pair, yo.

You two crack me up!  Who is cooking dinner tonight, and why?