Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Where Inquiring Minds Want To Know... (Read 264 times)

LRB

Physical therapy is done.  I had a new PT today, a dude named Louis Cyphre, at least that what it should be as my ass and hips feel like rubber!

@runjerseygirl

Physical therapy is done.  I had a new PT today, a dude named Louis Cyphre, at least that what it should be as my ass and hips feel like rubber!

If you're cursing him out, that just means he's doing his job.  Learn to love the pain, baby!

Do you even run?

Yo, dailies.

Plan on 5 miles tonight.  Other than that, I spent some time mulling over the racing calendar and I think I've got my "big" races figured out.

Lansing HM 4/21

Bastille Day 15K 7/13

Crim 10 mile 8/24

Brooksie Way HM 9/29

Detroit HM 10/20

I'll fill in some gaps with shorter races.  I had more than a few moments hesitation when I was filling out my Detroit HM registration...  part of me wanted to say F it, just do the full.  But the fever passed and I signed up for the half like I originally planned. I think I may target Bayshore full marathon in 2014.

I've done the gate river run 15k in jacksonville, fl the last 2 years and i'm not doing it this year. Love that race, I'm gonna miss doing it. My buddy isn't going to do it, so I'm not going to bother flying down.

Sorry for the ramble, LOL.

Dont tell anyone, but i left work to workout and run..........ended up with 6 3/4 miles on the treadmill(the furthest i have gone thus far on the treadmill) the club was nice and quite too.

Feels good in the middle of the day!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

LRB

I'll fill in some gaps with shorter races.  I had more than a few moments hesitation when I was filling out my Detroit HM registration...  part of me wanted to say F it, just do the full.  But the fever passed and I signed up for the half like I originally planned. I think I may target Bayshore full marathon in 2014.

I've done the gate river run 15k in jacksonville, fl the

Not me, I couldn't hit that 26.2 button fast enough lol!  I know what you mean though, I also like that you can manage your registration now.

I've heard good things about Bayshore, you're gonna love it!

LRB

If you're cursing him out, that just means he's doing his job.  Learn to love the pain, baby!

I better, I have session with the SOB guy next week!

runmomto3boys

LRB: I'm glad PT went well...the hurt during therapy is all going to be worth it when you heal up once and for all.

Spark: 'grats on the TM PB!  Nice running!

Code: No fulls this year????  I'm surprised - I thought you'd run one for sure after you rocked Chicago! You have a nice schedule lined up, though, for the year!  Woot!

Docket_Rocket

If it hurts, you're doing it right.   Wait, what? Confused

I better, I have session with the SOB guy next week!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

alexis_run_nky

Good evening DAILIES!

I ran 3.12 miles in 29:27.  VERY hilly route but I made it through.  I did step in dog SH!T though and I am pissed! Angry

It seems like everyone had some great runs already today!  I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and everyone's runs go smooth!

Have a great evening! Smile

@runjerseygirl

TWSS Wink

If it hurts, you're doing it right.   Wait, what? Confused

Do you even run?

Code: No fulls this year????  I'm surprised - I thought you'd run one for sure after you rocked Chicago! You have a nice schedule lined up, though, for the year!  Woot!

Yeah, I know! But that marathon kinda beat me up... figured it would be best to get another solid year of running behind me and then try again. I sitll plan on putting big (for me) overall mileage up, just not the 20+ milers.

LRB

Good evening DAILIES!

I ran 3.12 miles in 29:27.  VERY hilly route but I made it through.  I did step in dog SH!T though and I am pissed! Angry

It seems like everyone had some great runs already today!  I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and everyone's runs go smooth!

Have a great evening! Smile

That you ended your post with a happy face after what happened to you during your run, speaks volumes about your outlook.

I hereby commend thee!

B-Plus

I've been feeling like ass all day so I'm ending my streak at 35 days and 367 miles. Back to sulking on the couch now.

Jess runs for bacon

Just finished my workout video (slim in 6 if you are curious) and clearly I have been neglecting my upper body work. Ouch. Good news is I think I should be able to run tomorrow Smile

Jess runs for bacon

Just finished my workout video (slim in 6 if you are curious) and clearly I have been neglecting my upper body work. Ouch. Good news is I think I should be able to run tomorrow Smile