Beginners and Beyond

getting custom running shirts made (Read 85 times)

kettledrum

I'm looking to get a few shirts made, half dozen tops for right now for members of my extended family doing a half.  Does anyone have any suggestions with where would be a good place to get a small batch of shirts printed?   Of course googling comes with with a number of places, but wondered if anyone had any experience with this and could recommend someone?

robinde

Custom Ink Performance Shirts

My women's group got some shirts for about $25 a shirt with a custom logo on it.  No minimums on most styles.

Anonymous Guest

I second robinde. We used Custom Ink for our Ragnar team shirts last year and they were awesome.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

flarunner

I'm looking to get a few shirts made, half dozen tops for right now for members of my extended family doing a half.  Does anyone have any suggestions with where would be a good place to get a small batch of shirts printed?   Of course googling comes with with a number of places, but wondered if anyone had any experience with this and could recommend someone?

A guy on this site, named Trent, is an RD and has shirts made for his race. You could send him a PM and ask. He lives in the Nashville area.

thekl0wn

Pigtail Connoisseur

Check with any local screenprinting shop.  They should have a whole host of options for you at decent prices.

Something witty

ry8564

I've used this site several times and been happy with their shirts and service:

http://runningbanana.com/