Beginners and Beyond

Runners: What you feel like and what you really look like. (Read 82 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I found them quite entertaining, though I must say I really do get excited about early morning runs, as much as Will's Elf character gets about Christmas songs Big grin

http://www.active.com/running/Articles/Runners-What-You-Feel-Like-and-What-You-Really-Look-Like.htm?dob=19691115%2000%3A00&gender=M&page=1

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Funny stuff!!

I can't say I *ever* get excited or ever GOT excited about an early morning run, but lately, my early morning bike rides on Saturdays have got me pumped.  Something about cruising down the road to a destination with the bike in the back & feeling like I'm going on a journey.  Not so much on the feet.  Maybe a running group would help that, but I don't wanna give up Saturday morning rides.

This Saturday it'll be up at 5am.  You've usually got to light a firecracker next to my pillow to get me up at 5 on a Saturday. 

These views help......(40mph flying down Hwy 1)......

Randy

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yeah that view would definitely help lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

I love the Clint Eastwood one.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page