Beginners and Beyond

What new running related things did Santa bring you? (Read 404 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Me:

-Garmin Forerunner 10 (my first Garmin!)

-A light waterproof running jacket with removable hood for running in the rain and snow in a beautiful light blue color

-A tech brushed half-zip long sleeved shirt that is a slightly lighter shade of blue than the jacket

-A light long sleeved tech shirt that is the same color

-A new running skirt

PSYCHED Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Only a garmin 410 - BOOOSH!

I'm thinking about...er, um he's thinking about a new pair of shoes as well.  We'll he'll see.  Wink

Love the Half

Garmin 410

Mizuno Wave Ronin @ roughly 7 ounces

New Balance 5000 @ 3.2 ounces

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

sugnim

I got some new running tights & a sports bra.  Santa was good to me.  Big grin

delicate flower

I guess word has gotten out that I have taken up jogging in the last couple of years.....

• Nike winter running hat
            • Brooks neck warmer
            • UA compression shorts
            • Knuckle Lights
            • Brooks thermal pants
            • two massages
            • Runningwarehouse gifts cards that I used to purchase a second pair of those pants, some compression shorts, and a pair of NB 1400's
            • and I used some cash that mom gave me to sign up for three races

I didn't get that Family Guy DVD I wanted though.  Talk about getting screwed this year.

<3

Jess runs for bacon

I got a $100 GC to my favorite LRS Smile

LRB

I didn't get that Family Guy DVD I wanted though.  Talk about getting screwed this year.

LOL!

Rungry!

Got a Brooks Nightlife Jacket - no more ninja runnning for me!  I'll also be trying on a plethora of shoes on Friday - still trying to find the perfect pair Smile

Jen

CrisRuns

I got to run again. It was the best gift ever and I am grateful for every single step.

Not quite right

Me

-Garmin 410

-Compression Socks

- couple pairs of running pants or warm ups how every you want to look at it

Now plan to hit some after x-mas sales to get few more items

aponi

never runs the tangents

I got black arm warmers just like the neon yellow ones I have...only in black. Because as much as I like the bright colors when I run in the dark it would be nice to have some that are not neon yellow for when I'm say running in a race on a closed road and don't really need to glow in the dark.

and some running socks from the dog

ok maybe I bought those and wrapped them and said they were from the dog but he got DH some running socks too and I didn't think he wanted to play favorites like that

My birthday is Saturday though and I'm pretty sure I'm getting running shoes.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

YAYpril - B-Plus

- SkirtSports "Tough Girl" skirt (skirt with pants) and matching arm warmers in the Untamed print

- Light LS purple top

- Blue lined top

- HOT PINK LINED RUNNING TIGHTS HELL FREAKING YES

I'm excited about the last one the best. You'll be able to see me from the MOON.

Also, Santa's little helper (my hubby) made me an amazing medal hanger. There's a picture in today's dailies.

Ghettopops

Nike Element Shield, Free Runs and a Nike Gift Card.

@runjerseygirl

Forerunner 110.  My first Garmin. Smile

Oh, and my mom got me some bangin' knee socks!  Like 8 pair!  I can't wait to rock those bad boys!

Do you even run?

Anomalous

New running tights and two matching shirts.

A few $$$ that I'm going to use to either register for another race or buy another pair of running kicks.

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi