Beginners and Beyond

Sick of the word cyber SunDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

Supp yo!  Go!

StepbyStep-SH

Hello to all my CYBER running friends!

Just had to do it. Wink

No running again today, but I did walk 2 brisk miles this morning just to get outside and get moving. Ribs are feeling better, but I think another day or two of rest is prudent.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1 miles. It was okay. I took it easy

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

11 miles on the trails this morning, empty stomach and sore legs still. Just after we began, we spooked 6 deer who took off and apparently spooked what I am hoping was a Bobcat, didn't see it but it sounded like the deer had ran across it's path and pissed it off. Situations like this always make me happy to live where I do, the only animals I have to worry about are White-Tails, Bobcat, Coyotes, Turkey, occasional loose dogs, and maybe snakes. There have been sightings of Mountain Lions in our area, I think I saw one a month ago while driving down the highway but thankfully I haven't ran into one on the trails.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

12 miles done in 1:43. As a matter of fact, it was the last 12 mile run of this cycle and I am ready for this to be done.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Ric-G

lrb - of course tomorrow is cyber monday...i think

step - rest up

marjorie - double digits again

free - cool trail run

jack - nice job, enjoy your sunday too

6 miles this AM. been off for four days. of course reality will hit tomorrow....oh well, it's been good...have a good day everyone.

marathon pr - 3:16

12.1 (on 12/1 - ha) in downright balmy conditions - 35 degrees. First time in a while without hat or gloves, and only one layer on top. Nice. Also got me to my first 40-mile week in 6 months. Yay.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  Space Coast marathon done.  Hubby did the HM and finished faster than we expected by 30 minutes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Also got me to my first 40-mile week in 6 months. Yeah mother*******, take that fools - BOOSH!

FYP.  Cool

Dave

LRB

Big grin

Really happy for you bro!

I got in 6 miles today, although it was a bit cooler at 9:00 am.  Still though, I cannot complain about near perfect conditions to run in.  I wore shorts, a long sleeve tech and two pair of gloves and was fine.

I planned on running longer today, but realized about a mile in that I did not have the right insoles in my shoes so I cut it short just to play it safe.  Having said that, those shoes feel so nice when wearing the factory insoles, I really wish I could run in those more often it is so comfortable!

delicate flower

Hola.  Not feeling well and blew off my run.  And apparently I was being a big grumpyhead at breakfast.  I have my moments.  Pancakes were good tho'.

<3

Just B.S.

Hola.  Not feeling well and blew off my run.  And apparently I was being a big grumpyhead at breakfast.  I have my moments.  Pancakes were good tho'.

Let's get MBC to weigh in on this issue, shall we?Big grin

Hi, everyone!

Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. Great six-miler.

Shari, I'm glad that you felt well enough to comfortably walk two miles.

Marjorie, I'm happy that the 10.1 went OK.

FreeSoul87, excellent eleven.

Jack, terrific twelve.

Ric-G, sweet six.

DaveP MI, bravo on the 12.1.

Damaris, congratulations to you and DH!

A speedy and complete recovery to you, Phil.

I'm back from an extended weekend in NY. I managed two miles in 19:52.1  (9:57) before the rain began falling hard.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Let's get MBC to weigh in on this issue, shall we?Big grin

He was CRANK-EE!