Beginners and Beyond

Penguins love more daylight Monday (Read 38 times)

Dad on the run.

Doubt many will get to read this since its already late but I'm on nights so its the easiest time for me to get on here. I have been doing my workouts every day since I started them rotating legs/arms and I do abs daily. I'm really feeling it today. I think I am going to take a couple days for my legs to catch up, between the workouts and the running I think they may be a little more sore than normal.

Tomorrow is going to be upper body, abs, 1 hour run at the track followed by Day 2 of C25K with my buddy and his wife!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

JBJ: Nice work! I wish I could do some weights, but frankly, I am just too lazy for it. I am impressed with your progress? Have you worked off all the fried stuff and beer you had the other night? Smile

Dad on the run.

Jack - No unfortunetly I was up 1.2 lbs since last monday's weigh in. No more cheat nights for me though until I fall under 200lbs, going to shoot for 195 before I treat myself to another night like that.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Bin Running

Jimmy, good that you are keeping up.. Like Jack I am too lazy to do other exercises..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Zelanie

HsM- I am so, so sorry to hear about your knee!  I hope that getting into a regular walking routine after you're pain free works for you and that you see big improvements.  How awful that everything hit while you had the power out, too!  I can say that I would not have been much fun to be around through all of that!

Bin- Coming right up, then!  Now I see your races in your sig- I swear I checked before I asked this morning.  Did you just add that or was I too sleepy earlier?

D2- The nice thing about buying rocks from kids is that you don't have to worry about eating them on the way back home!

Jimmy- Sounds like some good workouts lately!  I'm also currently in the "not doing too much other than running" club.  Although now that DD has more free time she may be on my case about that.

AFM- Had a really nice run tonight.  Didn't get to go out until 7PM, but still got halfway before it got dark.  The temperature was about perfect for what I wore, and the air was nice and clear.  I really enjoyed being out there.

Bin Running

Mel, was there for a few days I think.. Not a problem.. Always exciting to tell others abt date of my HM.. If only they are willing to know.. haaa

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar