Beginners and Beyond

Get your top hat Sundailies (Read 46 times)

Dr. Cornsitter

Did a little over five. Knee was a bother but the run was still enjoyable.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

LRB

Either way, I'm glad this week is over.  Bring on Chicago Day 1.....

Chicago?

Hi Beth and Basya, what up doe to everyone else!

Docket_Rocket

Hello?  What do you think I am training for?

Chicago?

Hi Beth and Basya, what up doe to everyone else!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Hello?  What do you think I am training for?

I went swimming today in a pool of Cabernet earlier give me a break okay...Macaroni Grill has some really tasty appetizers by the way!

Docket_Rocket

True.  Their feta appetizer is yummy.  Have you tried their eggplant parm?  Love it, although I think the one at Olive Garden is better.

I went swimming today in a pool of Cabernet earlier give me a break okay...Macaroni Grill has some really tasty appetizers by the way!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

True.  Their feta appetizer is yummy.  Have you tried their eggplant parm?  Love it, although I think the one at Olive Garden is better.

Love the one at OG, although I had it once where they sliced it thick and cross sectioned instead of lengthwise and thin.  Two words for that; not as good...okay, three words.

Docket_Rocket

It wouldn't be as good.  The one at Macaroni is the second best I've had at those places. Which appetizer did you have?

Love the one at OG, although I had it once where they sliced it thick and cross sectioned instead of lengthwise and thin.  Two words for that; not as good...okay, three words.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

It wouldn't be as good.  The one at Macaroni is the second best I've had at those places. Which appetizer did you have?

The sweet peppers stuffed with Goat cheese and the oven baked feta.  I wet my panties!  : )

Docket_Rocket

The feta is my favorite thing there.  Yum.  I have not tired the peppers with goat cheese.  Will do next time I telework (I have one 1 mile away so I can order and pick up)/

This Thursday I ordered their quadratini.  It was OK.

The sweet peppers stuffed with Goat cheese and the oven baked feta.  I wet my panties!  : )

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

The feta is my favorite thing there.  Yum.  I have not tired the peppers with goat cheese.  Will do next time I telework (I have one 1 mile away so I can order and pick up)/

This Thursday I ordered their quadratini.  It was OK.

There's a balsamic honey sauce on them that coupled with the bite of the goat cheese is to die for, you will not be disappointed.

Hey LRB, careful with all the dinner plans with Docket, you know SIAR is the jealous type!

Dave

LRB

Hey LRB, careful with all the dinner plans with Docket, you know SIAR is the jealous type!

Ha-ha, what's up wit cha?  Feeling any better?

Hip Redux

D and LRB need to come to CT so I can cook them a proper Italian meal.    None of this Olive Garden stuff.

Docket_Rocket

I love Italian meals!  My favorite food in the whole world.  I will start driving at 5am.  See you soon!

D and LRB need to come to CT so I can cook them a proper Italian meal.    None of this Olive Garden stuff.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

BeachRunner3234, I'm happy that you were able to run more than five.

Rick, Damaris, quit talking about feta. You're making me hungrier. I already feel like eating everything that's not screwed and bolted to the floor.

Beth, I'm glad that you feel better. I hope that you feel completely well soon. Good luck tomorrow!