Beginners and Beyond

Prescription Coffee Mug (Read 55 times)

PADRunner

Docket_Rocket

LRB will sure need this.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB will sure need this.

And it's a left-handed mug.  Perfect!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ha ha....left-handed indeed.  One of the many things I enjoy being half-arsed left-handed.  Whenever I go to a restaurant, I know that only about half a million mouths have been sucking on the side I drink from as opposed to the billion mouths on the other side. 

Available on ebay (and elsewhere, I'm guessing).  I may just have to bite..............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Prescription-Mug-Pill-Bottle-Coffee-Cup-Pharmacy-12-oz-Rx-Big-Mouth-Toys-/251373124900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a87017d24

Randy

LRB

And it's a left-handed mug.  Perfect!

Hmm, actually, I drink right-handed.  No doubt  a result from being beaten with a stick by dad as a yute for the mere thought of even thinking about using my left hand.  lol

As to the post, coffee is indeed a pharmaceutical.  I believe it has been six years since I last went a day without any!