Beginners and Beyond

I hope you losers don't mind but (Read 831 times)

I thought I would lurk a little bit to see what you new people do when in your own click.  I feel like a gold fish in the ocean here though.  You guys are super active.  I like that but it is really hard to keep up.  I have no chance of that I am afraid. 

I just wanted to let you know I was lurking and to let me know if you would like me to keep off your lawn.  You seem like a nice bunch so I just thought I would get to know you.   Hopefully you decide to stay around even after RW gets things fixed.  I think you will like it. 

I'm very sarcastic and my spelling sucks so keep these things in mind when you read my post.  In short I don't really care too much what people think of me on the great interweb. 

Welcome and don't take the natives too serious!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
    runfoolery

clique!!!

Tongue

I don't even try to keep up. There are chat threads that I have no interest in. Some of us are scared of even asking running questions in the outdoors here, hopefully that will decrease, as I'm sure some of you folks could give good advice.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Welcome to our grotto. Smile

We are a chatty bunch for sure!! I'm speaking for myself here, of course, but feel free to lurk away...and hell, even participate if it strikes your fancy.

I'm sure some of us will never go back to RW.

runmomto3boys

Hi!

Gator eye

Just act like you know what's going on and make the rest up, you'll be fine.Big grin

clique!!!

Tongue

I don't even try to keep up. There are chat threads that I have no interest in. Some of us are scared of even asking running questions in the outdoors here, hopefully that will decrease, as I'm sure some of you folks could give good advice.

After things calm down please ask away.  I think with influx of new people and the natives we should have some great debates like "Am I a runner or a jogger?"   Should I wear stability shoes or motion-controlled?  I think of the GSP (The general area) as the place to ask these sorts of questions.  In here I would ask the "Hey how is the baby?" or "Hey did you see the article on the Bearcats going to the ACC?"!  That last one needs to become true!

• Sub 22  5K

Mmmmm...beer

I often wonder how any of us have time to actually run, with all the time we spend online LOL

I'm never going back to RW, you guys are stuck with me here. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

delicate flower

Hola diego churro, BCR!  Thanks for letting us into your internet abode.  We're a chatty bunch and pretty friendly, though sometimes you'll get lucky and be entertained by some epic e-fights, and really it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when.'    Big grin 

<3

I often wonder how any of us have time to actually run, with all the time we spend online LOL

I'm never going back to RW, you guys are stuck with me here. Smile

Excellent.  You can already tell the serious newbies from the others by them having a sig line, a pic and they have their log open to everyone.  You seem like you've landed your ship on our land and you are staying.

BTW - Hi runmomto3boys I take it you have 3 Boys or you just like to run to moms with three boys?

• Sub 22  5K
                    runfoolery

She could carry (while running) a mom to 3 boys.....

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Welcome to our grotto. Smile

We are a chatty bunch for sure!! I'm speaking for myself here, of course, but feel free to lurk away...and hell, even participate if it strikes your fancy.

I'm sure some of us will never go back to RW.

Haha. I thought you said ghetto. We are goofs here.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Jess runs for bacon

GET OFF MY LAWN!!! Sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah we're a chatty group. I think we all must have super boring jobs. I know I do.

Also, sarcasm is spoken fluently here. I'd say welcome, but I think it should be the other way around  Smile

delicate flower

BCR, your signature needs updating, son. 

<3

Singer who runs a smidge

I thought I would lurk a little bit to see what you new people do when in your own click.  I feel like a gold fish in the ocean here though.  You guys are super active.  I like that but it is really hard to keep up.  I have no chance of that I am afraid. 

This is very true, even for those of us who are used to it!  You learn pretty quickly how to pick and choose what to read.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Welcome.