Beginners and Beyond

I hope you losers don't mind but (Read 831 times)

runfoolery

Misty I'll happily make creepy comments about your log but they might not be as clever as your example. Is that ok? Smile
    xor

Say BCR, sooner or later a cat named dizzy will show up.

My man, your spelling and grammar are solid gold in comparison.

Stay gold, Bearcat.  Stay gold.

Crap. The real runners have unlocked logs?? I'm fine with that except I'd actually have to LOG on RA. I may have to delete my Endomondo account although it means losing my international hunky cheerleader squad...I mean, it's not like anyone here will encourage me with a "misty, you have awesome km in your legs" comment. 

Mmmmm Misty, you have awesome km in your legs.... nah I don't got it.  Namtor looks 'middle eastern', maybe he will suffice?

Ref: your legs..I mean logs.. (no I am not calling your legs, logs).... you are logging as much as you're running...ditch old school and go with DM and RA....and while RMTB's is no dood, (but possibly of international heritage, and certainly internationally known) her cheerleading cannot be surpassed by no Euro dood.

Canuck

Welcome.  Yes, this is a chatty bunch.  I don't participate in most of the threads, just because I can't keep up with them all or I'll be fired!  I do have to do some work occasionally. 

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy...

What rolls down stairs
            alone or in pairs,
            and over your neighbor's dog?
            What's great for a snack,
            And fits on your back?
            It's log, log, log

It's log, it's log,
            It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
            It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good."

Everyone wants a log
            You're gonna love it, log
            Come on and get your log
            Everyone needs a log
            log log log

LRB

The byprouct of being a bunch of caffeine ho's is this.....

What up doe BCR!  

Our door is always open!  

runmomto3boys

Mmmmm Misty, you have awesome km in your legs.... nah I don't got it.  Namtor looks 'middle eastern', maybe he will suffice?

Ref: your legs..I mean logs.. (no I am not calling your legs, logs).... you are logging as much as you're running...ditch old school and go with DM and RA....and while RMTB's is no dood, (but possibly of international heritage, and certainly internationally known) her cheerleading cannot be surpassed by no Euro dood.

I *heart* you, Run 26!  Misty is on DM, though. I'll hook you two up.

hog4life

Could you please slow down so I can catch up? BCR, hi ya! I'm with Dave and not going back.
                  Little Blue

Hi, BCR.  You're right, there is too much going on to keep track.  I think much of it spills over from the chat threads and Facebook, so there are lots of inside jokes. 

Thanks for the welcome.  Do they talk about running here?Clown

Supersono99

SRL, that was funny. True. Funny. 

Bcr, just wait for a Friday meltdown, they're perfect for lurking. Solid entertainment. We could have one that starts as walking vs joggingSmile or if run/walk is acceptable. 

xor

Ask BCR for tips on keeping your feet warm in winter.

SheCan

Hi BCR!  I can't keep up either, but it's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to speak up.  In my opinion, all communities, internet or otherwise, eventually grow stale without the influx of new personalities.  Smile  So really, we kinda need you!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Welcome to our lawn!

You're not here to steal the womenfolk, are you?

Actually I am quite impressed with your women folk. You have some real hotties but are they running hotties?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                              • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                              • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Jane

I recommend stopping by on Friday, it seems to be the most entertaining. 

ETA; I see that's already been mentioned.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.