Beginners and Beyond

I hope you losers don't mind but (Read 831 times)

But Nike+ told me this the other day when I uploaded my watch data, so I already know the answer...

Well if Nike + said it then it must be true. I mean that is the definition I go by for accuracy!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
    runfoolery

We have a mutant who BQd after running for what, 6 months?... I'm not jealous at all though... Tongue

Say BCR, sooner or later a cat named dizzy will show up.

My man, your spelling and grammar are solid gold in comparison.

Stay gold, Bearcat.  Stay gold.

Who the hell let you in here? That is like letting the joker come to the bat cave for dinner :-) These new people have no idea what they have done!

• Sub 22  5K
        tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Hi i am a troll from rw bf.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Jane

We have a mutant who BQd after running for what, 6 months?... I'm not jealous at all though... Tongue

Next time she needs to do it carrying one of the boys though.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.

xor

Who the hell let you in here? That is like letting the joker come to the bat cave for dinner :-) These new people have no idea what they have done!

The joker.  There's always one or two in the deck.

Stay gold.

Ask BCR for tips on keeping your feet warm in winter.

Man you just don't know how to keep any secrets at all. Why don't you just drop the bridge and let all of the zombies in. Your going to get some text for that comment :-) Oh wait I don't have your phone number. If only I had a sidekick who could find these things out for me. Lets see how good she is. If she finds this message she truly does have me tagged with a gps.

• Sub 22  5K
                  Sorry for all of the short post but I just wanted to say you all seem like a very friendly bunch and I am looking forward to checking things out on Friday. Hopefully you have pictures and stuff. I find I stay more interested with pictures. How will I know what the big friday thread is though when you guys create like 200 threads a day? Do you guys have a rule where you each have to start a new thread a day? I'm teasing just teasing I know you all have been uprooted and just very excited at the moment on what to do, where to stay and who are the natives that live in this land we just invaded.

• Sub 22  5K
                  runfoolery

The blow up threads usually get about 100+ posts in like 5 hours. It'll be hard to miss.

MTA: The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Well if Nike + said it then it must be true. I mean that is the definition I go by for accuracy!

I'm glad you agree! If only everyone used Nike+. Then the "When can I call myself a runner?" threads would cease to exist at all. I am so thankful to Nike for the affirmation. Dragging my ass out of bed before 5am to go run just wasn't enough. SRL is our ambassador. He is teaching us the ropes here....as he did on RWOL too. He is like Mr. Holland without an Opus.
                      xor

Opus? 

I made a rather dirty penguin joke elsewhere.

Ambassador is stepping back now.  Yall have fun and remember, "they" and "you" are just real people behind a bunch of internet tomfoolery (hehehe).  They are just as cliquish and "elitist" as you.  Or totally not, in both cases.

Gonna be alright.

If anyone wants more culture 101, PM me.  Otherwise, I give you the chant that Billy Ray and Lewis Winthorpe shared on the train:

BOOM BILLY BOOM BILLY BOOM BILLY... BAH!

BOOM BILLY BOOM BILLY BOOM BILLY... BAH!

HAHAHAHA!

Nevrgivup

Hi guys! Hi BCR! Welcome to our frat house. We are a great bunch of peeps. The ladies and gents are fine and there are some great runners in our clan. Looking forward to running again so I can use the log. IR time to be determined.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

delicate flower

That is a perfect description.  Hammer meets nail.

<3

MrNamtor

I think she did it in 7 months if you're talking about the same mutant. Not to quibble.

I feel like SRL has been leading a secret double agent sort of life and now those lives are coming together! So any of you punks from Ohio? If so where abouts?

• Sub 22  5K