Beginners and Beyond

If you like Old Navy running gear... (Read 676 times)

Misty

I have TONS of the Active stuff! I love the adjustable strap bras, the bubble tanks, regular tanks, compression shorts, running shorts...it all holds up really well too.

Misty

Bless your heart.

Luke79

OH SNAP...what up Misty.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Do they have these incredible sports bras in store? I have only 3 right now that work but I hate ordering clothes online.

Yes! I've bought a few at the one at the Promenade.

Misty

OH SNAP...what up Misty.

Hey Luke!!! You ready for your goal 10-miler?? It's coming up!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Luke79

Yeah I'm getting there.  I'm looking at the Run the Line HM in Texarkana on 2/17 as well.  My ultra runner friend/boss (who's going to run it too) is saying that an 8:30 pace is totally out of the question for the Trail Run.  He says a 10:00 would be a stretch.   He runs the course all the time.  SCARY!...BUT FUN.

Misty

Yikes! That does sound scary!! I decided not to do it since I'm racing a 10k the weekend before and have a marathon on 2/24...as accident prone as I am I'd be sure to fall and break something lol!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Luke79

May be a smart decision lol.  Focus on that marathon, and may the force be with you.

Sloooow.

If you haven't already, signing your email address up with them, gets you a 20% off code. I've apparently used my email address before, but it let me sign up my spare and sent me another code.

kitteh

Sweet!

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Thanks! 3 tank tops, compression shorts and a sports bra for under $40!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

ninian

Wow, I never knew Old Navy sold any running gear but I hate looking around shops so thats no surprise. Will have to stop at one of the stores as a lot of stuff online seems to be sold out. Can anyone comment if they prefer the "Performance Tees" or "Mesh Tops" better? For 10 bucks I will pickup a few, even though at this time of the year I really need longer sleeves.

Philliefan33

Thanks for the tip.

I ordered online and bought a couple of the bras to try, and a couple of 1/4 zip long-sleeved tops to layer under my running jacket.  Now that I'm running 5 days a week, the two LS tops I use for layering are getting a lot of use and I have to run "stinky" when I don't get the laundry done.  For 10 bucks its worth having spares.

Chloey

Run Like a Mother

Thanks for posting this! I ordered *a bit* more than I needed so I could get free shipping.  I figure I can return what I don't need to the store that is 2 blocks from my house, but small so they don't have what I want in stock.  I am hopeful that the sports bras work for me, as they would be much cheaper than what I use now, especially on sale for $8!

notimeforthat

I am still pissed that Title Nine ditched their Frog Bra. I cannot use padded sports bras, regardless of my size, because you cannot really swim in them during tris...they tend to hold on to water.

That Frog Bra mashes you to look like a 10 year old boy, but the girls are safe and secure and they do.not.move.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Old Navy Running...

Just doesn't sound right.

However, I have noticed that women have quite of selection in various retailers that guys seem to not. This coming from a short shorts running guy. There is a Nike outlet mall that carries a *ton* of womens running gear and cross training gear.  Mens side, unless I want knee length basketball shorts I am SOL.  Really? wtf