Beginners and Beyond

My first-ish race photos! (Read 86 times)

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Ran a 10k on Sunday. Photos are in. Race was about 1.5 miles longer than 10k due to an error, but still fun nonetheless =]

2013 Goals: 1000 Miles | 5k: Sub 25 | HM: Sub 2:00 | 1 Race/Month 

Better I Leave

Nice. Put'em up to share! Smile

I like 10Ks...I think next year I'm going to do more 10Ks than HMs.

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Oops, I guess my first post didn't work =P

Docket_Rocket

Nice pics and two floaters!  Great job.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

That's what I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure that I saw you before the race.  I didn't realize you were a forumite, or I would have said hello.

Nice pics and two floaters!  Great job.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

TennisKid1192

Kevin

No way that's awesome! Definitely say hey next time =]

That's what I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure that I saw you before the race.  I didn't realize you were a forumite, or I would have said hello.

Mostly harmless

Smile

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

LRB

I had run about four events my first year before I even knew there was a thing a such race photos.  I remember how cool I thought it was even though mine showed me imploding!

Enjoy your pics and remember that feeling.  Don't become a running cynic.

B-Plus

Great pics!

happylily

Love your pictures! Very nice. Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

SheCan

Awesome photos, and what a cutie you are!   You look so relaxed and comfortable while running.  I would have so freaked if my first 10k had been a mile and half too long.  (Even now I might, depending on how I was feeling towards the end.)  Great attitude, and congratulations!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Awesome photos, and what a cutie you are!   You look so relaxed and comfortable while running.  I would have so freaked if my first 10k had been a mile and half too long.  (Even now I might, depending on how I was feeling towards the end.)  Great attitude, and congratulations!

Thanks =]. Also, even though I look relaxed and comfortable, I'm pretty sure there was a lot of inner turmoil and stuff haha.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Nice pics! I like the second one the best.

Mine all turned out looking like I'm about to have an aneurysm or something. Joking

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~