Beginners and Beyond

Tell us an interesting (NRR) fact about yourself! (Read 188 times)

Nightvisionrn

I'm a certified equine massage therapist

Sloooow.

I'm not generally a very interesting person! Umm, I'm technically a mistress. My partner has been separated from his wife for 8 years now, we've been together for 6. She refuses to divorce him.

I was born in the UK, lived there for 19 years. I also have Australian citizenship through my mother. My 4 year old has an English accent, despite living in Louisiana. I think that's pretty funny.

Mostly harmless

I once won a design a CD cover contest for guitar god Adrian Belew (King Crimson, Talking Heads, David Bowie, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails).  The cover was for "Dust",  a virtual box set of rarities and unreleased tracks.

I still have the plastic rhino that I used in the image on my desk at work.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Just B.S.

Hmmm, I'm pretty boring.........

I am 5'4 and 120lbs and I gave birth naturally to an 11 lb, 23.5 inch baby boy. I weighed

185 lbs just before he was born.Surprised He is 21 now, 6'4" and we think he is still growing.

I would go thru it again in a second knowing what a great kid I was going to end up with.

Luv that boy so much.

Just B.S.

Scott, that is just freaking cool!!

I once won a design a CD cover contest for guitar god Adrian Belew (King Crimson, Talking Heads, David Bowie, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails).  The cover was for "Dust",  a virtual box set of rarities and unreleased tracks.

Docket_Rocket

Does he speak with an English accent with a Southern drawl?

How come you're not an interesting person?  All those details make you very interesting.

I'm not generally a very interesting person! Umm, I'm technically a mistress. My partner has been separated from his wife for 8 years now, we've been together for 6. She refuses to divorce him.

I was born in the UK, lived there for 19 years. I also have Australian citizenship through my mother. My 4 year old has an English accent, despite living in Louisiana. I think that's pretty funny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Sloooow.

I am 5'4 and 120lbs and I gave birth naturally to an 11 lb, 23.5 inch baby boy. I weighed

185 lbs just before he was born.Surprised He is 21 now, 6'4" and we think he is still growing.

I would go thru it again in a second knowing what a great kid I was going to end up with.

Luv that boy so much.

This makes me think of my "little" brother! He was 12lbs 1oz and 24 inches when he was born. He's now 19 and 6'4", lol. I can't imagine what you both went through!

Hip Redux

My dad was closer in age to my grandmother (mom's mom) than he is to my mom.

happylily

Luv that boy so much.

Holy big baby!!! How long was the delivery?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

So cool!

I still have the plastic rhino that I used in the image on my desk at work.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

I'm a certified equine massage therapist

That has to be a workout!

Don't call me Buttercup!

Air Force brats, represent!  I have lived in 5 countries.  =)

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Just B.S.

Holy big baby!!! How long was the delivery?

Actually it was pretty easy. Induced at 9am, born at 2:17 pm, same day. He was 13 days

overdue and I just wanted him the heck out.

It was carrying him around the last 2 months that almost did me in.

It was the first born who put me thru hell and he only weighed 8lb 6 oz. Turned wrong way,

cord around neck, high forceps delivery, 50 stitches. You get the picture.

The 11l b guy popped right out, no problems!LOL

This is what the 11 pounder looks like now. I look like a midget next to him.

Docket_Rocket

Scott, that is very cool!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Sloooow.

Does he speak with an English accent with a Southern drawl?

How come you're not an interesting person?  All those details make you very interesting.

People have said she says some words like she's from Massachusetts. She likes to do a mock country accent though. I'm sure it will transform into some crazy hybrid when she starts school.

I'm a very boring person, with soap-operish stories. I came to the US on a 3 month tourist Visa to spend time with a guy I met online. I had a full scholarship at a university, which I was planning on going back to. This was the second time visiting him. Despite his daughter being older than me, we really clicked. One week before I was supposed to leave, I found out I was pregnant. My mum had a cow, I panicked. I didn't get on my flight. See, drama, but I am a very boring person in myself, lol.