Beginners and Beyond

Care bears and rainbows. :) (Read 526 times)

Nevrgivup

Looks like we are being mocked or is it just me? 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

aponi

never runs the tangents

turf war?

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Nevrgivup

Yeah, there is a thread mocking our refugee one. All kinds of mockery. Whatever..

Jenven

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/19a706a1a4ec4584b034772c218725a5 This thread? Probably. But we did just invade and immediately started cursing because we could.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

Nevrgivup

Yeah, guess Wrigley was right that they are no pooping out care bears and rainbows. I'm not so sure I like the tough love. I thought there were some on RWOL that were harsh.

not lazy, just tired

So? We did just swarm in here and disrupt things. Kind of understandable.

Not if it makes sense.

Hip Redux

Yes.  BUT it is kinda funny.  And random.  Ok... it's mostly random.

I mean, RWOL'ers only started 23,291 threads in the last four days so.... it's kinda understandable.  And mostly in good fun.  I think!

Yeah, guess Wrigley was right that they are no pooping out care bears and rainbows. I'm not so sure I like the tough love. I thought there were some on RWOL that were harsh.

Yeah, I saw that thread too.  At first I though "Wow, they didn't like when someone from RWOL said something not nice... hmm pot calling the kettle black?"  But then I thought about how "we" can be sometimes and how people in general can be when they feel like someone is trying to force change on them.  As much as we have a nice little "family" they probably do too and we did "invade" with over 200 people in a weekend.  

I do feel it's a little immature but I'll see how things go after a few more days to a week.  I'm hoping it's just an initial reaction and things settle down.  I know I've posted in a couple threads and different groups and got a warm welcome and nice replies and some of the replies were from people who posted in that thread.  

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

LRB

You cannot take things personal on the web.  If you do, you are doomed.

That thread should bother no one here.  Hell, I might just join in on the fun!

We are big kids, so let's act like it.  K?  Good, now what's for din din?

sugnim

I thought it was hilarious.

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/19a706a1a4ec4584b034772c218725a5 This thread? Probably. But we did just invade and immediately started cursing because we could.

LOL

LRB

Oh.  Change the title of this thread.  Thanks.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

I think it's pretty funny, actually! 

Except for that chick who came up in here and told me I had to wear the same uniform to school every day - or wasn't allowed to sign my name or something.  Because it would make me stand out in an annoying way.  THIS ISN'T CATHOLIC SCHOOL!!    (is it? cuz i'm jewish)

LIZ aka HEY DOC aka LIZ

aka Liz

RunJasonRun

Yeah, we should first learn to speak their language, earn proper citizenship, and assimilate ourselves into their culture before posting a bunch of threads. 

Or, then again, just create our own User Groups like this one.

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

Nevrgivup

Oh.  Change the title of this thread.  Thanks.

Any suggestions? Surprised