Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES Are Flying As High As a Kite Without Leaving the Ground (Read 32 times)

I'm precaffeinated and on my way to the gym for seven. You?

LRB

What up doe!

I am at the bottom of a cup and contemplating another.    If I actually do brew a second cup, WATCH OUT!

I too have 7 on the agenda this morning though mine are w/ strides.  I will be hanging out with coworkers after work tonight so today will be another long day.

Zoom!  Zoom!

LRB

If I actually do brew a second cup, WATCH OUT!

Aw shit! 

Up early for 8 on the you-know-what, with 4 at tempo.

Dave

happylily

I have 12, with 6 at HM pace.

It's been pretty mild in the last few days. Maybe spring is around the corner? I hope so!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

I had a second cup of coffee before I arrived at the gym. I still feel like rolling back to bed.

Rick, enjoy the seven.

DaveP MI, have a pleasant eight-miler.

Lily, I hope that the twelve go well.

7.0 in 1:09:27. 9:56. I mentally checked out after less than a quarter-mile.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I guess while out for my running last night, my mom and DH must've wore Dorian out as he fell asleep on the way home at 7 PM and would not even wake up for supper, but he was wide awake at 6 AM (and in a good mood)...  Sadly I didn't go to sleep until 11 last night Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

At least Dorian was in a good mood.

delicate flower

Hey-oh!  Day 2 of all day management training.  Coffee is essential.

9 on the treadmill this morning at 8:04 pace.  Easy-ish effort.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Picking up my packet today after work for my morning 5K on Saturday (I have an evening 5K that day too) and then I will probably do my hill route on the campus of the university where I work, since the packet pickup is at the university.   The morning 5K on Saturday supports the student scholarship fund at the university.

Happy 7, Basya!  Wait..you are probably already done by now I bet...I haven't read the rest of the page yet....ahhh...you are done!  Congrats!

LRB, you didn't also have a THIRD cup of coffee did you?  Might help, you probably need to stay wired for your long day.

Glad you were able to go running, FreeSoul....sounds like your calf, etc., is feeling better?

Is this management training something you are looking forward to, Baboon? If so, enjoy!

Do y'all have local elections going on/coming up, or is it just in Texas?  We have elections upcoming for Governor, Lt Governor, Comptroller, Attorney General, State Senators, etc...and when I get home my phone message thing is chock-full of all these political calls..and then we get the 'vote for me' calls most of the evening too.  Annoying!  I already know who I'm going to vote for...leave me alone! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have a walk tonight, so shooting for 3-4 miles.

Great job on your runs, guys!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Morning!  I have a walk tonight, so shooting for 3-4 miles.

Great job on your runs, guys!

Damaris, take a pic of you on your bike when you can, please! :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Damaris, take a pic of you on your bike when you can, please! :-)

Wouldn't that be a bit difficult?  I'll ask hubby tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

There you go:

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Awesome!