Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yep  Haven't caught him  Young white guy around 18 or 19.  The sketches were released on the news Friday.  I guess he was harassing her some while she was running and finally rode away only to come back run into her with his bike force her in the woods with a silver knife against her throat.  It is 10 miles from here and it is such a nice area.  Just shows you never know.  I carry my mace but just wow.  yep is is pretty well travelled.  There aren't tons of paved big areas to run bike and this is one.  I will stay clear.  I ran the 2 huge neighborhoods by me today to get my 21 miles in

Marjorie

Sounds like a tough bug Cheryl.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Sounds like a dangerous man, willing to do that in broad daylight.

I have discovered that I love hummus.  Yum.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Mrs V held job interviews for waivers at our Liberty Tax store Saturday.  She came home giggling because she noticed that most of the people that she was interviewing were missing teeth.

Docket_Rocket

Well, hello!  Hi!

Hope Pam and cheryl feel better, that Van's wife does well at her job and that the rapist is caught sans penis.  I think i covered everything.

I had a great time and almost PRd in the full the day after running a HM.  Oops

Think I am reay for that ultra yet?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning all,

Eatsfood - Glad you're feeling better.

Marjorie - They will catch him. It's just a matter of time.

Van - I wouldn't know hummus if you put it in front of me. Maybe I should try it.

Venomized - I don't even know what to say to that..  Lol

Damaris - Sounds like you did great! I say go for the ultra.

It's Monday, make it a great one!!    Big grin

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning all.

Damaris - Go for it!

In other news - cough!  Sneeze!  Groan. Repeat.

Relentless forward progress

G'morning!  Doug, I'm guessing waivers don't need people skills, just a strong arm!

Nice job on the weekend running Damaris!

Pam, have you ever taken Emergen-C packets?  I think they help.

NC, hummus is just chick peas, pureed, into a paste, with spices and flavoring.  Very tasty with crackers, pita chips, etc.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, I'm already registered but DNSd last year because the asthma was bad. I think all these multiple marathons show I can do it now without getting an attack.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I have discovered that I love hummus.  Yum.

Ohhh me too!  There is a spicy one I get sometimes and putting it on crackers is just devine

Yes I agree doing it at 1:30 pm in bright sun and people around was very much an odd thing.  Not that it was crowded but there would be people coming by every few minutes or so.  You never know especially since it is a heavy bike trail and there are tons of bikers, a lot of runners and some walkers.  Glad I don't go that often.  Like I said I have only been maybe 6 times.  But it is nice as an option for some of the long runs as it is 7 miles long but i also go up into the town part so getting the 20 in is not hard and there is a few gas stations so somewhere to get water if it is needed or go to the bathroom if needed too.  I just know until they are caught I won't go there.  We do have a greenway that is mostly paved that I can go to as well if I get bored with my routes around the neighborhoods here.

Marjorie

I need a nap.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Think I might head home after 8 hours today rather than my usual 10 hour day.  That could mean I only have 2 hours left of work.  SHWEET!

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I need a nap too. Do you think they would notice if I brought one of those nap mats kindergartners use and put it under my desk and take one or two naps a day?

Getting off work early is always nice.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

I need a nap too.

Damaris

Fundraising Page