Beginners and Beyond

Guten Tag, TUESDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Nicole, great job on the hill yesterday. Enjoy this rest day.

Rick, my marathon four days ago was a crappy performance on my part. I'm now focusing on rebuilding my base before I begin training for the MCM.

Zelanie

Lily, I find that the Daniels calculator is more conservative with the shorter distance equivalents, and more aggressive with the longer distance ones, which seems to work better for me.  Since your training is primarily focused on marathons, maybe you're the same way?

I ran 4.5 because I can't just run 3-4, apparently.  In the wind and rain, but the overall temps were nice.

Docket_Rocket

Nicole, great job on the hill yesterday. Enjoy this rest day.

Rick, my marathon four days ago was a crappy performance on my part. I'm now focusing on rebuilding my base before I begin training for the MCM.

Did you get in?  Awesome!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Damaris, I got a spot in the MCM. Tomorrow, I'll learn if I have a spot in the NYCM.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris, I got a spot in the MCM. Tomorrow, I'll learn if I have a spot in the NYCM.

Good luck!  I have to wait for April whatever to learn about Chicago, bah.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page