Beginners and Beyond

Th-th-th-th-thursDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Docket_Rocket

I don't think the soft murmur is an issue.  I've had one all my life without problems.  Good luck!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

LRB didn't come back...guess his PT must've really kicked his butt this morning!

Actually, it was not bad at all, I must be getting better!

At the end my therapist gave me my weekend assignments, and I asked was it possible to do too much stretching.  She started making a case for why it could be then stopped mid-sentence and looked at me and said, "In your case?  No.  lol

Sarah, I alternate between Pike Place Roast and Veranda Blond, both from Starbucks.  Today was the latter.  I would try something different but nothing is never bold and tasty enough, they are always either one or the other.

Gee O that is really scary.  Yeah come take a seat on the bench next to your boy and let's create some mischief.  >:-/

Pinktastic

Holy crap, Oski!  I'm glad that they got you in so quickly!  My suggestion would be to stay away from Dr Google.  Nothing good can come from consulting him.....

My appointment is Monday at 3 in Dallas.  I live on the other side of the metroplex so that's going to make the drive home a total nightmare - probably at least an hour and 45 minutes, but I don't care at this point.   If the colleague agrees that I'm a good candidate for what he does, then I'm tentatively on the books for having it done the following Monday (10/28).  Fingers crossed!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

LRB

StepbyStep-SH

Sending good thoughts to our heart patients, Oski & Pink! I hope you both get good news soon!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

holy crap Oski that is scary! Hoping for good news!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to