Beginners and Beyond

Time to rest Thursday Penguins.. (Read 33 times)

GinnyinPA

Awood - I hope your wedding day is a truly joyous occasion.  Mine was literally the happiest day of my life, and I've had some really good ones.

Damaris - good job on your double.   Glad you didn't faint again.

Bin Running

Congrats to pew3 & awood!

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Sloooow.

Congrats for tomorrow, Awood. Lots of piccies please!

I just did 2.2 miles outside. Yep, outside! Yuck. It was only 76F with a dew point of 64F, Saturday is projected to be 81/70 at 6pm. Dripping with sweat now. I'm screwed Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Congrats awood and P3!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Amazonian Princess

Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome and encouragement!!

Um, when you guys were new did you have trouble following and responding to all the conversations? I feel a little bad that I don't have the hang of personals; it's amazing but kind of overwhelming in the best possible way!

I can. I will. I am. 

Sloooow.

Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome and encouragement!!

Um, when you guys were new did you have trouble following and responding to all the conversations? I feel a little bad that I don't have the hang of personals; it's amazing but kind of overwhelming in the best possible way!

Personals are not compulsory at all, don't worry! I can't always get to them, I can sometimes get some done when I'm recovering from my run, lol. It can be overwhelming, there can be a couple of pages by the time I even roll out of bed some days.

GinnyinPA

Answer or not, as you have time.  I usually open two windows with the forum on both. That way I can go page by page through the posts, but keep my answers in the other window.  Alternately, post early and check back often.  Or not.  Some folks only stop by every few days, post an update, and move on.