Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Docket_Rocket

I do like this one better.  Don't be fooled by that innocent face:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

All I'm gonna say is that I find Latinas "hot". I grew up in a barrio, I married a gorgeous Puerto Rican woman myself...What can I say? I gotta thing for fiery women. **grin**

Better I Leave

Scaring you with a picture I took of myself while goofing off yesterday.  This is me after court.  My hair is finally long enough for a tiny ponytail and I took advantage of that.

That is not a scary picture by any stretch Damaris. Just sayin...OK? Smile

New hair cut, no make up.

But same awesome smile.  Knock'em dead today!

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Scaring you with a picture I took of myself while goofing off yesterday.  This is me after court.  My hair is finally long enough for a tiny ponytail and I took advantage of that.

Laying odds that your eyes in this photo mesmerized your hubby the first time he met you.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

LRB

BOING!

@runjerseygirl

But same awesome smile.  Knock'em dead today!

Aww, thanks bozy! <3

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Pfffftt, but thanks. Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Ladies, with or without makeup, you are both beautiful!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

@runjerseygirl

Thanks, Lily!  D, I love the one with your hair pulled back.  Gorgeous! Smile

Do you even run?

D, I love the one with your hair pulled back.! Smile

+1

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Just B.S.

Me favorite pic of me and my baby sister.  At the time of this photo we were 48 and 49. She is the younger

one.  Not too awful for a couple of old girls.

We both have our Dad's eye color. He died 20 years ago last week and we both miss him so much.

Everytime someone comments on my eye color it makes me think of my Dad and smile.

Docket_Rocket

Thanks, guys.

Beth, you have such vibrant and pretty eyes!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Me favorite pic of me and my baby sister.  At the time of this photo we were 48 and 49. She is the younger

one.  Not too awful for a couple of old girls.

We both have our Dad's eye color. He died 20 years ago last week and we both miss him so much.

Everytime someone comments on my eye color it makes me think of my Dad and smile.

Your eye color IS amazing!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog