Beginners and Beyond

The things I Miss About RW (Read 714 times)

aponi

never runs the tangents

I miss that ads would overlap the screen so I couldn't see what I was typing.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Shakedown Street

Can you ignore users on this forum?

Now why would you want to do that?

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

runfoolery

avatars help me ignore people, so I'm glad they're the proper size here

I miss saying plucking every other post.

Docket_Rocket

You can't and that makes me unhappy. Maybe eric will code an iggy feature into the site. Then again maybe he doesn't want to.

But why do you want to ignore me? After all the entertainment I have provided! 

I never understood the ignore button.  How else are you going to watch an idiot being nothing but an entertaining idiot if you ignore them?  LRB might know who I talk about.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I never understood the ignore button.  How else are you going to watch an idiot being nothing but an entertaining idiot if you ignore them?  LRB might know who I talk about.

Yes.  I do.

Getting banned by mistake, or you're collateral damage.

MrNamtor

But why do you want to ignore me? After all the entertainment I have provided! 

Ignore YOU?? Hell, I've been cyber stalking you for 2 months. How come you've never answered any of my PMs?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I certainly don't miss S^S goose stepping all over the forum

I thought she registered here already.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I thought she registered here already.

I hope not, she'd be about as welcome as the clap

I hope not, she'd be about as welcome as the clap

LOL

MrNamtor

I certainly don't miss S^S goose stepping all over the forum

Yeah, that was really oppressive wasn't it. I got threatened by her via email just because I jokingly called paulski66 a douchebag.

I pm'd him later and he was like "no, no, I AM a douchebag". You know, it was ridiculous.

Docket_Rocket

Ignore YOU?? Hell, I've been cyber stalking you for 2 months. How come you've never answered any of my PMs?

Hmmm, maybe I have you on ignore because I have gotten none.  Typical, sniff.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

I hope no one is ignoring me. I'm an attention whore, and I get all weepy when people ignore me. Cry

Do you even run?