Beginners and Beyond

Early Bird Penguins, WAKE UP, IT'S TUESDAY ALREADY FOR SOME OF YOU! (Read 23 times)

tracilynn

hey pengs!

Brilliant, you look so young.  How old are you? cute pic!

sapf, sideways rain is not fun to run in. I would TM it too.  LOL at the grunting men.  Lots of grunters in my gym too

pad, good thing its not supposed to be severe.  The gusty winds will be the worst part.  I hate running in gusty or strong winds.

scotty, we had some 70s last week.  Not now, cold and windy now high in 40s tomorrow.  brrrrrr!

docket, enjoy your 5 later

zel, how long is your student here?

HsM, I bet it feels good to be almost done with Shopping.  I wouldn't know how that feels yet 

Obie, LOL, I didn't do my exercises yesterday either.  oops.

I have no clue who Serial is I will have to google.

I did listen  jam out to some Tesla today while doing my intervals on the TM.  I did 4 x 1200s at 5K pace and 1 mil w/u and c/d for a total of 5 miles.  The last interval was tough but Tesla helped!

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Kind of rainy, snowy, windy, 35^, so we wimped out and ran inside to keep the streak going.  30 minutes, say 2.7 miles.

Don't know what Serial OR Tesla is  ????

Singer who runs a smidge

Oh good, I thought I was the only one! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

tracilynn

TESLA = 90s "hair" band

~~~~~~~

Traci

GinnyinPA

Okay, so what's a hair band?

The rain stayed east of us (though Accuweather kept saying it was raining and would continue to rain for the next two hours despite the fact that the sun was shining when I left) so  I went outside for 5.5.  40 "feels like" 33 actually felt colder than that.  I went back into the house to get my vest and gloves. The gloves came off after 3 miles, but the vest stayed zipped the whole way.  Cold wind form the north.

obiebyke

A hair band is 80s heavy metal. Serial is a popular podcast.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

A hair band is 80s heavy metal. Serial is a popular podcast.

I'm still listening to 70's heavy metal and never listened/watched a podcast.  Makes me feel so old that I watched the Who and Led Zeppelin at a roller rink.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Rest day for me.

Hope all of you had a great day.

Running for TJ because he can't.

silver_springs77

Gee Scotty....do you ever sleep? and here I thought that if I started the thread at 4:45 this morning. and then I dont get a free moment until I get home late from work. RD today...took the dog for a walk to look at christmas lights...sounds like everyone had a great day!! Now I get to cyber shop for my own Christmas present: bluetooth headphones for running so I can stash my phone in my pocket....any recommendations?

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

- 1 Corinthians 9:24