Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies: Now is the winter of our discontent (Read 44 times)

Hip Redux

Could be, it is the 10 year anniversary.

LOL

StepbyStep-SH

Could be, it is the 10 year anniversary.

Bwahahahah!

Our pastor's wife was saying this morning that at her husband's first call they took over the tradition of hosting the church youth for a Super Bowl party. It was the year of the "wardrobe malfunction." They never hosted another SB party for youth after that. Smile

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

You know I was watching it live and id not even see the stupid thing!

That compromise commercial with the dogs was hilarious!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Sorry about your crappy weather, DaveP. Yeah, so far the Super Bowl has been great for me, go Seahawks!  See if they can hold up against Peyton and Co for the 2nd half, can't count Denver out until the game is over. ...and Seattle just scores on the opening kickoff of the half...YEAH BABY!

Sounds like a nice football party, Step!

Hope you are enjoying your party too, Tom!

(((Lily).  If it's any consolation, even when you're sick, I bet you're still beautiful.

What lilly said, Damaris.  And add to that the week you've had, and everything going on, wow, just you being out there at all is impressive.  Enjoy the bikes!

Congrats on your 15, FreeSoul.  Sorry about the missed run with Rocky, but probably a smart decision.

Glad someone is having great weather, Marjorie!

Congrats on your race, Kristin and good news on your cousin-in-law!  Wishing her a full recovery!

Glad you had a good run, Baboon!  Maybe all that skiing helped.

Yeah, sad about  Hoffman, Oski.  I did not recognize who he was by his name until I saw his photo on the news and then I knew who he was.

Congrats on 3rd in your AG group, D2!

Hope you are having a good SRD, Hobbit.  This was race #8 for me for the year.

Congrats on the 19, Jay, and good luck with the new running club!   It's forming at the Y?  So what will be the name of the club?  Something like   "Y do we do this?"    Yeah, we runners are a bit crazy, all right.

Hope you've had some relaxing time during your busy day, Beth!

Wow, Basya, 21M on the treadmill!  Dang!  That is a lot of patience!  I don't know how you keep yourself from going crazy doing that.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

StepbyStep-SH

That compromise commercial with the dogs was hilarious!

I didn't really care for it - weird.

The Chobani bear was pretty funny, though.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

I didn't really care for it - weird.

My standards have been lowered from a lackluster night of commercials.

Hip Redux

And turn over #3 for the broncos.  Wow, now that's some suckage.

They were showing lots of nips though - homage to Janet Jackson?

I don't think I've ever seen them wearing shirts. And sometimes just a sock.

Dave

LRB

It's official!

Hip Redux

I don't think I've ever seen them wearing shirts. And sometimes just a sock.

this is true lol

I almost feel bad for Peyton.  No, wait, I don't.

Same here. We had people over to our house, and I wasn't paying that close attention to the halftime show. Of course it was very quick, and a few people were like, "was that what I thought it was?", and of course that was in the pre-DVR days.

That was like our generation's version of "where were you when Kennedy was shot". That, and 9/11.

Dave

LRB

Same here. We had people over to our house, and I wasn't paying that close attention to the halftime show. Of course it was very quick, and a few people were like, "was that what I thought it was?", and of course that was in the pre-DVR days.

That was like our generation's version of "where were you when Kennedy was shot". That, and 9/11.

I did not see Tyson chomp on Holyfield either despite being less than 10 feet from the TV.  lol

Hey, I'm a dreamer. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We stopped watching and are now watching Shameless.  What a loser game.

Damaris

LRB

This is how it was back in the 90's, which is how commercials became so popular.  That and the commercials were actually good.

Lily - yes, much faster than me.  It will be interesting for sure.

Beth - good job in those bad conditions

Basya - great indoor 21

Rick - Hey, I know a team that played some stinker SuperBowls in the 90's

Step - odd that a boob caused so much outrage, but guys that needed shirts, very little.

Scotty - the name is still up in the air, "Y not?" was suggested, lol