Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Yay, Marjorie.  That stupid storm is right by us (West) and I want it to be gone!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie, good luck at H&M  Hope you do great.

Damaris, for the record, I had nothing to do with that storm.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Ok, I've biked 60 miles this week, and have run 3.  And my legs feel a lot more trashed than some of my higher mileage weeks and it's only Wednesday.  On the bright side, my extensor tendon is feeling better, so I think the rest for that has helped, which was the goal.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning. Rain is nice. Tropical storm not so much. Not when it is a travel day.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. I woke up an hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep. Gah!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm, the fact that you had to clarify that scares me, LOL.

Marjorie, good luck at H&F!  Hope you do great.

Damaris, for the record, I had nothing to do with that storm.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Yo crew!  Skipping out for a trail run later.

Marjorie - Hooray for vacation!

Van - Muscles complaining about the new activity?

Pam - Hope you can take a nap later.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Yeah, nothing is worse than wanting to sleep when you can't.

Mike, do you run the same trails, or do you try different trails each day?

Marjorie, hope you're able to travel.  I really haven't been paying attention to the weather very closely, so don't know how strong this is.  It's just rain, planes can fly through rain, right?  Good luck.

Mike, biking definitely uses a different set of muscles.  Just stiff legs.  I wrote that right after a 24 mile ride, so maybe that had something to do with it.  Well, back to work this evening.  The 2 day break as nice.  6 more work days, and then it's a 2 week vacation for me.  I'm almost there.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes. Can fly through rain. But most areas baggage carriers are not allowed to load or unload bags if there is lightening. We look okay so far. Flight is in 45 min.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

There was hardly any thunder or lightning with this one, so hope it is the same for you.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ground stop not for weather. Obama is coming to Charlotte. Great.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Nap semi-fail. Laid down at 09:50, set alarm for 11:00, tossed, turned, dozed, had youngest pester me at least three times, then hit snooze until 11:45.  Today is not shaping up to be one of my better days. Oh!  I did I mention youngest refused to take his ADHD med this am?  Yeah......

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

That could take hours!

Ground stop not for weather. Obama is coming to Charlotte. Great.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We left over an hour late. Landed after my next light was to leave since it was showing as still on time. But thankfully was just across fmine the gate we pulled into and they were still boarding. Now if my bag makes it........but hey, I have my race cloths with me. That is what counts.

Marjorie

Pam, coffee, lots and lots of coffee.

Damaris, aren't you running SF next weekend?  Is that a solo trip, or is your husband going too?

Marjorie, well, at least you made it onto the connecting flight.  Air travel can be so stressful sometimes.