Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES Word of the day (Read 44 times)

LRB

Not sure.  It felt more like HMP than 10K, effortwise. I could've done forever.  But still, my effort gauges are never good.  I can feel like I'm running at 5K at 12mm and at 9mm, depending on the day.

Oh, I see.  Well let me amend my original post to say you were probably sandbagging then if it felt easy.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, I see.  Well let me amend my original post to say you were probably sandbagging then if it felt easy.

Not sure either, LOL.  They felt right today.  But most of the days they do not.  Today, the lungs were on par with the legs, let's put it that way.  I know if I have a raceday where that happens, the PR is big.  When not, I'm fucked.  Most of the time I am fucked, so....

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Having said all that, it is a good sign if the next few weeks feel the same.  That could point to a good choice for the GMP I selected.

Damaris

LRB

Excellent!

LRB

I did not drink any wine today so if anyone thought I was in a good mood it was a figment of your imagination.  lol

No reason, I just decided to take a break.  I will be sure to drink twice as much tomorrow though. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

8+ strides... Blah it's warm.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cute, FS!

LRB, don't worry.  I am having some wine for you.  Oh, and save some for Friday. 

Damaris

LRB

Cute, FS!

LRB, don't worry.  I am having some wine for you.  Oh, and save some for Friday. 

Friday, Friday, Friday! 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Friday, Friday, Friday! 

Party!

Damaris

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is for Julie. Our average dewpoint last year.  This year I think it might lower down to muggy only 11 months, haha.  Look at the description on top, ha.  These change as they adjust every so often, but this is the last one I took when the year ended.

Damaris