Beginners and Beyond

Weekend dailies (Read 37 times)

LRB

...it's like Transformers (which I love love love).  Just noise.

FYP. 

Docket_Rocket

Well, you know I go to the movies to be entertained, not to be culturally enhanced....

Which is why American Hustle....Zzzzzzzz.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Well, you know I go to the movies to be entertained, not to be culturally enhanced....

Which is why American Hustle....Zzzzzzzz.

I warned told you about American Hustle, although in its defense it was critically acclaimed and most whom saw it loved it.

Docket_Rocket

I warned told you about American Hustle, although in its defense it was critically acclaimed and most whom saw it loved it.

You did?  I don't recall.  I don't like anything critically acclaimed.  All have been boring.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You did?  I don't recall.  I don't like anything critically acclaimed.  All have been boring.

Well I gave my two cents to the dailies when I saw it.  I believe that was back in January or February so you would not have remembered even if you did see my comments.

There were a few in the dailies who loved it though...

Well I gave my two cents to the dailies when I saw it.  I believe that was back in January or February so you would not have remembered even if you did see my comments.

There were a few in the dailies who loved it though...

I did! Best movie of the year IMHO, maybe best in the last several years.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

We found the original TMNT!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

I really enjoyed it. My viewing partner, not so much.

B-Plus

Where is everybody?

Docket_Rocket

Where is everybody?

In the other thread that Andrea opened instead of using this one. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy again today.  You know, it actually is a pretty good movie, who knew?! 

B-Plus

LRB

American Ninja Warrior is on NBC right now foo's.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

American Ninja Warrior is on NBC right now foo's.

assinine show tried to watch a couple times just not into it

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

In the other thread that Andrea opened instead of using this one. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)