Beginners and Beyond

This Sucks Sundailies (Read 50 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Garmin says I burned 2,224 calories during my run this morning.  The size of my belly says I ate it all back plus some.  lol

Lmao!

Yeah D, I just looked at it and out of the 5 bars it had this morning it now has 3.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm weird, no I didn't charge it overnight but just the 2-4 hours until it said 100% and again this morning.

It was not fully charged then.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Buffalo is getting some good press for selling dilapidated shit holes slated for demolotion city-owned fixer-uppers to suckers "homesteaders" for $1. (Thanks Jack K)

Naturally I started looking at some Google street views of these bargains, and mostly saw stuctures that need either a bulldozer or a gallon of gasoline and a match.

But then, there was *this.*  War of 1812 armory?  Underground railroad safehouse?  It is fascinatingly out of place.