Beginners and Beyond

Sleepy Sundailies! (Read 41 times)

Seriously, Detroit,  WTF already.

I never really thought they would be competitive in this game in the first place, so a 4th qtr collapse is expected at this point.

Dave

Hip Redux

I never really thought they would be competitive in this game in the first place, so a 4th qtr collapse is expected at this point.

You also would make a good 90s Red Sox fan. lol

You also would make a good 90s Red Sox fan. lol

Please. I am a lifelong Cubs fan.

Dave

Hip Redux

Please. I am a lifelong Cubs fan.

Oh.  I'm sorry.

Oops.

I will say this is the only game all weekend that has been worth watching till the end.

MTA: Oski - not as sorry as I am.

Dave

Is that Chris Christie in the red sweater in the owner's box, celebrating with Jerry Jones? WTF?

Dave

Ugh.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Lions got screwed by that pass interference call that suddenly was NOT pass interference and the flag got picked up.  What a load of crap!   Even the 'booth official' up there with Troy and Buck said the thing should have stuck as pass interference.

My only consolation is that now the Damn Dallas Cowboys have to go to Green Bay and I hope the Packers kick Cowboy butt!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oops.

I will say this is the only game all weekend that has been worth watching till the end.

MTA: Oski - not as sorry as I am.

As a Ravens fan, I had to watch the game til the end. And I was fully expecting a 4th quarter meltdown from them. Especially after Forsett fumbled.

LRB

Incredibly, I made it through that emotional roller coaster ride without a drink.  Now, I'll take a double whiskey sour please.

on my way to badass

My only consolation is that now the Damn Dallas Cowboys have to go to Green Bay and I hope the Packers kick Cowboy butt!

+ 1. Football is stoopid.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

As a Bears fan, it is very hard for me to root for the Packers, but against certain teams I can. The Cowboys are most certainly one of them.

Dave

onemile

I ran 8 miles on the treadmill. Starting at 6mph and upping it by .1 every two minutes until I got to 8mph, and then back down to 7mph.

StepbyStep-SH

Because when I see temps like those... I think swim suits.

Unfortunately, it's because with my knee still half out-of-commission I'm contemplating buying one for cross-training. Sad

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.