Beginners and Beyond

Runners Posting (Read 122 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

RSX

What does it all mean?

Docket_Rocket

He said something about the top threads and the last people that had posted.  I think he is going for poster of the month.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Good thing this is a running forum.

RSX

You take that back!!

Docket_Rocket

4 out of the 5 ARE running threads, no?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

4 out of the 5 ARE running threads, no?

Irrelevant, it's obviously another look at me thread for which this group is loathed.  Now, excuse me while I go posts more pics of myself on Instagram.

Docket_Rocket

LOL.  Ho!

Irrelevant, it's obviously another look at me thread for which this group is loathed.  Now, excuse me while I go posts more pics of myself on Instagram.

Damaris

Fundraising Page