Beginners and Beyond

Whining in my wine (Read 92 times)

LRB

Speaking of coconut and chocolate, man I used to love a Mounds bar!  I could eat four right now and not be satisfied...which actually is why I do not eat them anymore.

StepbyStep-SH

If I am going to get a regular candy bar, it's almost always a Snickers, or those new Snickers PB Squares. Every now and then a Skor or a Reese's PB Cup.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

happylily

Do they still sell Oh Henry! in the US? That's my favourite candy bar. Caramel and nuts, mmmm...

I love dark chocolate combined with anything orange flavoured. Also, salted caramel and dark chocolate. And almond and dark chocolate. What about blueberries covered in dark chocolate? And cranberries? Coconut and dark chocolate isn't bad... Or, just give me plain old dark chocolate. And a glass of 20 year old port, please. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

To be honest, I could probably eat one of each candy bar in a store if I turned on my don't give a damn switch.  lol

LRB

Do they still sell Oh Henry! in the US? That's my favourite candy bar. Caramel and nuts, mmmm...

I love dark chocolate combined with anything orange flavoured. Also, salted caramel and dark chocolate. And almond and dark chocolate. What about blueberries covered in dark chocolate? And cranberries? Coconut and dark chocolate isn't bad... Or, just give me plain old dark chocolate. And a glass of 20 year old port, please. 

Yes, you can still get that here.  I remember an orange and chocolate flavored candy from my youth, you can have mine.  You can also have my port, too flippin' sweet for me.

Speaking of coconut and chocolate, man I used to love a Mounds bar! 

Here's the problem:

Dark chocolate > milk chocolate.

Almonds > no almonds.

Unfortunately Mounds has dark chocolate, Almond Joy has milk chocolate. I always feel like a nut, and I always feel like dark chocolate. They need to make one with dark chocolate and almonds. Somebody get to work on that, please and thank you.

Dave

Daves_Not_Here

Here's the problem:

Dark chocolate > milk chocolate.

Almonds > no almonds.

Unfortunately Mounds has dark chocolate, Almond Joy has milk chocolate. I always feel like a nut, and I always feel like dark chocolate. They need to make one with dark chocolate and almonds. Somebody get to work on that, please and thank you.

*clicks Like button*