Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Celebrate Life Thursday! (Read 21 times)

Brilliant

Cute story, Jerry!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Cute story, Jerry!

Reminded me of the guy that passed us a few months ago on the bike path as he shouted out, "on your left ladies".  Maybe I should gain some weight Sad

From the Internet.

Reminded me of the guy that passed us a few months ago on the bike path as he shouted out, "on your left ladies".  Maybe I should gain some weight Sad

You can take some of mine! On second thought, all my extra weight goes to my hips and thighs first, so that might not help your cause.

tracilynn

Oh no Lauren!  That sucks so bad. I hate ITB stuff and shin stuff!  It's all so stupid how it works and how it comes out of nowhere!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Hiya all! Been sorta MIA lately. Work's been pretty consuming and draining. Getting my runs in, but not much extra time to fiddle I the net. Been missing this group.

D-glad to hear the good news about Mr. D.

5 in for me tonight on a bike path next to where I work. Passed a gal with her DH. We ran past reach other, stopped, and turned back. "Don't I know you?" Yep. We ran together in a pacing group at my last HM...and we are both Kathleens! I need to find a running buddy. You guys are great as e-buds, but I'm starving for road company.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K